it's me, shnoodlec. i'm back and hungry for questions

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

it's me, shnoodlec. i'm back and hungry for questions

It's been five and a half years since I joined this place and I believe it's about time for a questions thread! I'm late to the party, I know, but I hope I can make up for it. I brought some like, cheese and dip and stuff.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

cheese dip is my favorite snack

How old are you
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

If you got to ride any animal into a battle, what animal would it be? (Kinda weird, I know)
*Finger guns aggressively*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Connie G. wrote:cheese dip is my favorite snack

How old are you
You know this one. ;)
MonkeyDude wrote:If you got to ride any animal into a battle, what animal would it be? (Kinda weird, I know)
Cool question! A griffin. Fierce yet majestic.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

If a wizard knocked on your door and said you had only fifteen minutes to pack a bag before leaving with him, what things would you bring?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Tea Ess wrote:If a wizard knocked on your door and said you had only fifteen minutes to pack a bag before leaving with him, what things would you bring?
Hmm. Probably my DS, my guitar, and... my dog. If that's allowed.
Last edited by shnoodlec. on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

What breed of dog do you have?
Favourite movie/TV show? Favourite book?
Have you been watching the Olympics?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Ashley wrote:What breed of dog do you have?
Favourite movie/TV show? Favourite book?
Have you been watching the Olympics?
I have one poodle, and one mutt (half poodle/half schnauzer).
My favorite movie is probably is Moonrise Kingdom, and my favorite TV show is currently Stranger Things. My favorite book? I could never choose one! I recently finished Carrie Fisher's memoir, The Princess Diarist, and I liked it. But I'm a huge nerd for Star Wars, so...
I didn't really watch the Olympics much, but my friend (figure skater) is having a party on the night of one of the ice skating finals (don't remember which one lol) so I guess I'll see some then!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:Hmm. Probably my Bible, my DS, my guitar, and... my dog. If that's allowed.
A fellow guitar player! Do you prefer electric or acoustic?
*Finger guns aggressively*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

MonkeyDude wrote:A fellow guitar player! Do you prefer electric or acoustic?

I'm partial to acoustic. (Not that I don't like electric as well :P )
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How long have you been playing guitar?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

GJFH wrote:How long have you been playing guitar?
I don't really play it that well. \:D/
Last edited by shnoodlec. on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Do you like The Iron Giant?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

What kind of music do you like?
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Did you draw that awesome owl of yours? :)
~Two of your five a day~.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Do you like The Iron Giant?
The movie? Yeah, I love it. It always makes me a little emotional because we used to watch it on the last day of summer camp when I was a kid. :boohoo:
SirWhit wrote:What kind of music do you like?
I know everyone says this, but I like a lot of different kinds of music. Recently (as in the past six months or so), I've been into... softer(?) music. Been listening to a lot of Sufjan. :P
Tsukuyomi wrote:Did you draw that awesome owl of yours? :)
I didn't, unfortunately. It's just a stock image off Google. The story behind it is that back in like 2012, when I was new to the board, Bethany Shepherd struck up a conversation with me, and after a bit of talking, offered to make me an avatar and signature. They featured that little owl. I had that set for a couple months until I learned how to make sets by myself.

When I came back to the SS after a couple years of being away, I wanted to use that set as a sort of tribute to the kindness of the people on this board. Unfortunately, the original set had been ~lost to the sands of time.~ I managed to find the original image of the owl on Google images, and reconstructed the set as I (vaguely :P) remembered it. I added a picture of the owl with its eyes closed in the signature, a period after my name, and "since 2012" in the upper left corner. :)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Do you like Star Wars?
What is your favorite movie?
Do you like video games?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Do you like Star Wars?
What is your favorite movie?
Do you like video games?
I love Star Wars! \:D/
Favorite movie... Fantasia, or maybe Lilo and Stitch. :inlove:
I'm a sucker for Zelda, Pokemon, and all the other games I grew up with. :D
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Good taste.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Good taste.
Thank you :yes: