Album 64 Theoriez

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Have a Heart is what killed me, for sure. I like Buddy as a character, but he manages to associate himself with the most idiotic sequences, in my opinion, so as a character he's fine but his episodes tend to be really awful. You can like Buddy. I'm not going to take you to court for liking Buddy or his episodes.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

See, I did like Buddy in the beginning. Idk. Maybe if Trent wasn't a character my expectations wouldn't be quite as high. But he's just not a very strong character. He's just the kid who's afraid of everything. (Except for dissections...apparently.)
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I liked his first episode but Perfect Testimony killed the character for me.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

DECEMBER 13TH https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... mber-13th/
Bit of a short warning, interestingly enough. Don't they usually publicize more before a release?

-- Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 pm --
Kungfunaomi wrote:DECEMBER 13TH https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... mber-13th/
Bit of a short warning, interestingly enough. Don't they usually publicize more before a release?
RETRACTION! AIOC is sending out e-mails with misinformation! The real date from Bob Smithouser himself is December 27th! https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... mber-27th/
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Guess what guys! WE STILL HAVE THE BUCK AND EUGENE ADVENTURE!
https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/201 ... adventure/
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

:anxious:
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

MR. SKINT. FLIPPING MR. SKINT IS RETURNING. AFTER 6 YEARS OF THIS CHARACTER'S ABSENCE, HE IS RETURNING. EVERYONE PLEASE REMAIN CALM DURING THIS TERRIFYING TIME. KEEP YOUR BUCK OLIVERS IN DOORS DURING NIGHT HOURS, AND IF YOU HEAR A SMALL ROCK TAP YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT, PLEASE CALL DETECTIVE DON POLEHAUSE AT: 911. (He's trying to win Most Suspicious Police Officer of the Year down at the station, and this would really boost his confidence.) ALSO, IF YOU FIND A PANICKED, AND/OR CRYING KATRINA FRANTICALLY ROAMING THE STREETS OF ODYSSEY, PLEASE RETURN THIS ANGEL BACK TO EUGENE MELTSNER.

MORE NEWS MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELEASED AS THIS TRAGIC WARNING DEVELOPS
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote::anxious:
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

MR. SKINT. FLIPPING MR. SKINT IS RETURNING. AFTER 6 YEARS OF THIS CHARACTER'S ABSENCE, HE IS RETURNING. EVERYONE PLEASE REMAIN CALM DURING THIS TERRIFYING TIME. KEEP YOUR BUCK OLIVERS IN DOORS DURING NIGHT HOURS, AND IF YOU HEAR A SMALL ROCK TAP YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT, PLEASE CALL DETECTIVE DON POLEHAUSE AT: 911. (He's trying to win Most Suspicious Police Officer of the Year down at the station, and this would really boost his confidence.) ALSO, IF YOU FIND A PANICKED, AND/OR CRYING KATRINA FRANTICALLY ROAMING THE STREETS OF ODYSSEY, PLEASE RETURN THIS ANGEL BACK TO EUGENE MELTSNER.

MORE NEWS MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELEASED AS THIS TRAGIC WARNING DEVELOPS
:lol: O.o SOMETHING HIT MY WINDOW YESTERDAY
He's gonna get meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Seriously though, that's not to say he is returning, they just said Buck tried to contact him.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah... but they also said that a character was returning. And if it's not Mitch or Leonard or something, then it kinda has to be Skint!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PennyBassett wrote:Yeah... but they also said that a character was returning. And if it's not Mitch or Leonard or something, then it kinda has to be Skint!
Not exactly. They didn't say when the return would happen other than the future. For all we know they might finally bring Richard back after all these years.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh really? I thought they said it would happen in 64. So, yeah I guess we don't know for sure!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

It's obviously gonna be Mr. Skint!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Does anyone know why they haven't announced 64 yet on the AIOC? Don't they usually say something at least a week prior to its releasing?
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I noticed that too. My personal opinion is that they are having some problems behind the scenes, that's why they sent out emails with the wrong date. Also noticed that it didn't show up in the December Clubhouse magazine. Makes me skeptical about the supposed release date of tomorrow. We shall see!
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:My personal opinion is that they are having some problems behind the scenes, that's why they sent out emails with the wrong date.
It was mentioned on the Official Podcast, not just the emails.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah... and it's on the site too. I sent my question from the Help thing on the AIOC, but I doubt they'll answer before tomorrow. Especially since the staff's on break until the third or something. Which raises another good question. If everyone's on break, how're they going to release a new episode?
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Well... Checked at two this morning when I woke up (completely unintentional I'm not that excited.) 6:45 in the morning over here, they are on mountain time over there so it's 7:45. I have to leave on a trip today so I think I can safely say I won't be hearing the episode until I come back. No sign of it.

-- Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:56 am --
Scientific Guy wrote:
Kungfunaomi wrote:My personal opinion is that they are having some problems behind the scenes, that's why they sent out emails with the wrong date.
I know bud, but the mere act of contradicting themselves tells me that somebody back there doesn't know what's up.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Well did they technically contradict themselves? They didn't give a completely different date at some point did they?
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:Well... Checked at two this morning when I woke up (completely unintentional I'm not that excited.) 6:45 in the morning over here, they are on mountain time over there so it's 7:45. I have to leave on a trip today so I think I can safely say I won't be hearing the episode until I come back. No sign of it.
Scientific Guy wrote:
I know bud, but the mere act of contradicting themselves tells me that somebody back there doesn't know what's up.
Excuse me, “bud,” but they most certainly did not contradict themselves! Club episodes release at midnight, and mainstream episodes release around noon. WHICH IT DID!! #832: “Your Honest Opinion, Please” released about 30 minutes ago:
After Wooton accidentally gives a negative review of Penny’s artwork, he feels that he must do everything to keep from offending her. This includes allowing her to hang her frightening clown paintings all over the house. Meanwhile, Connie shares a studio with a fellow student who is insensitive to his own distracting habits.
Hopefully, Arista and I will be reviewing this later today.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Yessssss I was wrong again! ;)
At least I have a strong opinion.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Rating of episode 832:
  • Lee: 4¼ / 5
    Arista: 4.9 / 5
    Average: 4.575 / 5