Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Belle wrote:
Katie10 wrote: Oh so cool! Did you win?
Sadly, no. I got 4th place, and only the top three get to go on stage. This is actually the second time I've gotten 4th place though.
That's great! In Spring your costume will rock and you will get first place!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Happy National Mousse Day everyone! \:D/
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

The dessert, the Alaskan animal, or the hair product?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The dessert. Though I'm sure you could celebrate the hair product or moose instead. National Mousse Day has a very inclusive history.

I've had to sneeze on and off for like three days now and I can't. :(
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

This is the topic to make a quick announcement to some or all of the people on the board.

If you want some prayers for someone, we have a topic for that. If you want to share a cool new Kickstarter project, you can make a topic for it in the Community Courtyard. If you're gonna be gone for a little or a long while, you can let people know on the Goings and Comings topic. And so on.

But what about everything else?

What if the latest answers on your Ask Topic were technically an edit, and the people who asked the questions don't know that they've been answered?
Do you PM them all? Just wait and see if they notice?

If you want to share that you found a cat, do you make a dedicated topic for that?

Fear not! For any little thing you need to communicate which does not seem to fall within one of the established topics, nor seems appropriate for its own dedicated topic, nor to be PMed, post it here!

To that end, I did answer some questions on my Ask Ark topic, and under the circumstances I suspect the ask-ees are unaware of their having received an answer. Hey guys! You have your reply!
~ Walker in Dreams
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh drag! I hate when that happens. *runs for the snuff and pepper*
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I got a shirt from my cousin a week ago.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Tea Ess wrote:The dessert. Though I'm sure you could celebrate the hair product or moose instead. National Mousse Day has a very inclusive history.

I've had to sneeze on and off for like three days now and I can't. :(
Here, you can have mine... I've had a cold since I got back from Africa Monday (Going from 90 to 30 degrees apparently does not help... Go figure) and it's driving me insane. *sneezes for the millionth time*

On the bright side, I got a candle warmer (hehe... "bright"... get it?? No?) for free from a friend and now my room smells like apple pie :inlove:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Ooh nice. Man I wish it was 30 degrees here!!!! 51 does not equal Dec 3
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

My orchestra concert was yesterday
Jo March
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'm making pancakes.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Very nice. I like pancakes. I like blueberry pancakes. I like banana pancakes. I like chocolate chip pancakes. I like... PS pancakes!!!!! Totally the best thing ever
Jo March
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I did an English Country Dance for the first time
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

That sounds like a blast. I love dancing

-- Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am --
TheDoctor wrote:https://www.novacom-inc.com/about-us/

AGHHHHH! :mad:

That is actually kind of creepy. #whatAIOdoestonormalhumans
Jo March
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

WE FINALLY HAD A COLD DAY. OH MY GOODNESS IT'S BEEN IN THE 70'S ALL THROUGH FALL AND IT FINALLY FEELS LIKE DECEMBER sorry because today it was in the 40's all day and it's like WINTER and FINALLY.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Hey here in San Bernardino at 7 in the morning it's 34 degrees Fahrenheit.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

lol, here in Florida it's 63 degrees in the morning

who is "cold weather" i don't know her
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@Connie G.-- IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HIGH OF 30 TOMORROW AND FRIDAY!!!!! #happyplacetime :) :) :) :) :) :)

-- Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:55 pm --

It's Pearl Harbor Day! I am so grateful for all the men who sacrificed their lives during WWII and the men and women who continue to sacrifice daily for us all.
Jo March
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I'M GOING TO LONDON.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset