Ask Odysseynerds!

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Ask Odysseynerds!

Hi guys! So Luke and I were texting, and we decided that we should try having an Odysseynerds interview booth. It will consist of myself, Luke (The Doctor), and our various imaginary friends. Ask us if you dare!
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

What's your funniest Oddiseynerds memory?
~Two of your five a day~.
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

What is your favorite book you've read?
:)
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Tsukuyomi wrote:What's your funniest Oddiseynerds memory?
I'm sure Luke will have a different one, but mine is making little illustrations to go along with the Nerdlies. You guys will see them in the upcoming weeks, starting with issue 14. Another funny one was making podcasts and stuff with Luke. Especially the one where we reviewed that Odyssey book, I don't even remember what it was called.
Rosie Willowwater wrote:What is your favorite book you've read?
It's a tie between Around the World in 80 Days, and Code of Silence. Very different books, I enjoy both.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Rosie Willowwater wrote:What is your favorite book you've read?
For me it would be either "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" or "A Series Of Unfortunate Events". Love those books.

-- Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:52 pm --

Oh and the book was called "A strange Journey Back" Or something like that.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you have any goals for your blog? I know it's a generalized question.

How many episodes do you listen to weekly?

Does it take long to write reviews? :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Do you have any goals for your blog? I know it's a generalized question.

How many episodes do you listen to weekly?

Does it take long to write reviews? :)
The only goal: to be awesome.

I listen to a lot of Odyssey episodes because I do a lot of drawing (obviously). Lately though I've been more into Pirate Christian Radio which is a two-hour broadcast. So I'd say lately maybe 5-10 episodes a week of Odyssey.

Does it take long to write reviews...
you have no idea.
Generally if I bang away on the keyboard without stopping to think, and omit most of the plot, it takes only an hour and a half. If I decide to add the plot- well look out, it's gonna be a three-hour review. Angels in Horsehair definitely was the longest one. There and Back Again part one wasn't that bad, only like an hour and twenty minutes. I'm also adding the time it takes to spellcheck, tag, and categorize, plus find any images that I want featured, making memes, etc. I don't make many memes anymore, I'm not that good at it.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What's your opinion of Helios?

I have my eye on you, you seem like you might be NinjaHunter's evil twin.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:What's your opinion of Helios?

Lolz! At first I googled "What is Helios?" then after looking around here I was Like "Oh Helios! That guy!".

But to answer your question I haven't been here super long so I don't know him that well but he seems like a pretty cool guy. So in short I guess he is a cool guy. I'm guessing he is like your arch nemesis or something of the sorts.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TheDoctor wrote:

Lolz! At first I googled "What is Helios?" then after looking around here I was Like "Oh Helios! That guy!".

But to answer your question I haven't been here super long so I don't know him that well but he seems like a pretty cool guy. So in short I guess he is a cool guy. I'm guessing he is like your arch nemesis or something of the sorts.
Helios? :D
She's almost practically my vengeful Batman loving older sister.

What are each of your favourite episodes or sagas? Whatever may be easier to answer.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

TheDoctor wrote:

I actually was addressing Kungfunaomi, I didn't realize both of you answered questions. =P

Also delighted that you think Helios is a guy. Be sure to tell her that. :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

I actually was addressing Kungfunaomi, I didn't realize both of you answered questions. =P

Also delighted that you think Helios is a guy. Be sure to tell her that. :mrgreen:

Oops! I thought SHE was a guy cause of HER profile picture and and I didn't check so sorry Helios. :anxious:

-- Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:46 pm --
GJFH wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

Helios? :D
She's almost practically my vengeful Batman loving older sister.

What are each of your favourite episodes or sagas? Whatever may be easier to answer.

First sorry for referring to Helios as a guy and secondly I will answer both questions.

Favorite episodes (like 2-4 parters) are probably The Other side of the Glass Parts 1-3 or Life Expectancy Parts 1-3. And favorite saga would probably be the Novacom Saga. I loved everything in it from the unique scores to the amazing villains.

Also again sorry Helios. My bad. :lol:

-- Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:52 pm --

Wait Helios doesn't have a specified gender on Her profile!?!?!