Fanfiction Club

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Hi can I join?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

You're a fanfic writer are you not? I see no reason to deny you access! Welcome aboard!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

No, clearly you cannot join. :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
That was a joke btw

Hey Penny is it possible to send said notes to people? I'd like to read them! Maybe over email?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, I can send you some!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:Yeah, I can send you some!
Yes please and thanks!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:You're a fanfic writer are you not? I see no reason to deny you access! Welcome aboard!
Thank you
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

So... I may or may not be rewriting Novacom as my next project... not giving away any of my brainstorming that I have done already (with the private help of PennyBassett) but what do you guys think could have/should have happened in parts of it?
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Well I want to see a future where the Chairman comes back and tries to take over. ;)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

That would be cool! Very interesting!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Baron von Odyssey wrote:Perhaps every Valentines Day we have a contest to write about our favourite Odyssey ship, or we could have a challenge to write an Odyssey fanfic in which we are characters?
Do you think we should still do this?
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I like the Valentines day thing. Myself as a character... seems weird to me. I could write someone sort of based on myself maybe...

Valentines-- Well you know who I'd write about. :) That's a long way off. Maybe we could write other holiday stories? Thanksgiving, Christmas etc....

Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

That be fun. Ya me as a person ya no. But I might be able to do it.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Putting myself in a fanfiction would be like putting Nacho Libre in Odyssey. Just no.
If I wrote a fanfiction like that I'd be like, all right! Let's blow up the sun!
Incidentally for my last fanfiction entitled Lies, it started out as me figuring out why someone would want to blow up the sunshine 8) That's probably why it turned out on the ridiculous side. For Novacom Rewritten I am going to go hide for like a year and figure the whole thing out before I come back, that way it will hopefully be in character and everything will be explained by the end. And then I can release it like over six weeks or something because it will be a completed story.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Kungfunaomi wrote:For Novacom Rewritten I am going to go hide for like a year and figure the whole thing out before I come back, that way it will hopefully be in character and everything will be explained by the end. And then I can release it like over six weeks or something because it will be a completed story.
that sounds good. Except--what do you mean hide for a year?

Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Hide, year, no don't leave us!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Ameraka wrote:
As in not posting fanfictions for a year. I'll still be around.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Kungfunaomi wrote:
Ameraka wrote:
Good should we write a Halloween fan fiction?
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Hey I would like to join this club! I enjoy writing and needing out about what could happen in Odyssey! \:D/
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

TheDoctor wrote:Hey I would like to join this club! I enjoy writing and needing out about what could happen in Odyssey! \:D/
welcome abourd!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Katie10 wrote:
Kungfunaomi wrote:
Ameraka wrote:
Good should we write a Halloween fan fiction?
Yeah that could be fun!