Album 63: Up in the Air

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I didn't have a chance to listen to the whole album when it came out, only the first episode. Now all of the other ones are taken down so I have to wait. My friend Luke listened to it though, he confirmed that there is no Matthew and Emily mystery anywhere in there like they said there would earlier on. And no "kid villain" I.E. Morrey Rydell. :boohoo:
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:I didn't have a chance to listen to the whole album when it came out, only the first episode. Now all of the other ones are taken down so I have to wait. My friend Luke listened to it though, he confirmed that there is no Matthew and Emily mystery anywhere in there like they said there would earlier on. And no "kid villain" I.E. Morrey Rydell. :boohoo:
Yea I can confirm that. It seems like they set that whole Morrey thing up for nothing, Hopefully, they explore that next album. We got quite a bit of Jules and Buck though.... :|
*Finger guns aggressively*
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Who will host the B-TV episode? If they do it correctly, this will be a huge boost to AIO. With Dave Madden's passing, Bernard is uncertain at best and finished at worst. Of course, no one lasts forever; but if they decide to have Steve Harvey or some other such airwave scum to host the show, the fans will rebel.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

No one hosts B-TV in Revenge
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: