Mr. Mitchell (Not Robert)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Mr. Mitchell (Not Robert)

While listening to Fences yesterday I realized that Connie's neighbor shares last names with another person close to Connie. Is it possible that Mr. Mitchell is related to Mitch? Distant relatives who didn't know each other very well. Mr. Mitchell might have passed away before Mitch moved to Odyssey, but he knew of the town. What other ideas have you?
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Wow, what a coincidence! I was just listening to that episode yesterday!

Anyway, when I first listened to it, I thought Mitch was Mr. Mitchell's son, but I'm not sure about that theory now. But I think it's very likely that Mitch might be a distant relative.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I too have thought about this theory as well. I think I like the idea. Was Mr. Mitchell old enough to be Mitch's grandfather? He could be his grandson if so, but I can't remember when that episode came out in comparison to Novacom so idk.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Um, it was 200 episodes before.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

There's also Robert from Go ye Therefore which is voiced by Steve Burns (Mitch). Robert Mitchell must be the ultimate name for AIO writers. =p
xo eht haiasi-
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

That would explain why Mitch was so generic and bland. \:D/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:That would explain why Mitch was so generic and bland. \:D/
Amen, sister. He was just...too idealistic.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

TigerShadow wrote:That would explain why Mitch was so generic and bland. \:D/
Now see here!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

*nonchalantly stands next to PF*
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

-finger guns with smarmy smile on face-

I kid, I kid. Mostly. I liked Mitch, I just liked him when he had nothing to do with Connie and actually developed into his own person instead of "Connie's love interest".
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, I didn't like the fact that we had Mitch simply because Kathy wanted a love interest for Connie... I mean I liked Mitch as a person but looking back he seemed somewhat doomed-for-failure anyway because Connie can't get married :/

Yo and I liked Connie and Mitch's relationship to okay that's just me no I don't have a list of reasons why it was a good one I just like it B)
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

TigerShadow wrote:I liked Mitch, I just liked him when he had nothing to do with Connie and actually developed into his own person instead of "Connie's love interest".
yes, I like characters more when they have their own personalities and are just part of the show rather than obviously introduced to be a love interest.

-- Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:13 am --
Connie G. wrote: Yo and I liked Connie and Mitch's relationship to okay that's just me no I don't have a list of reasons why it was a good one I just like it B)

People don't need a list of reasons why they like something; liking comes more from emotions than logic. You don't have to justify why you like something because it's often hard to spell out just why....you like it. Or love it. (like me and J+C ;) )

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Connie G. wrote:Yo and I liked Connie and Mitch's relationship to okay that's just me no I don't have a list of reasons why it was a good one I just like it B)
Hey, like what you like. :) I don't care for Connie and Mitch, but that doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to.