Alex Jefferson

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

What do you think of Alex?

He's better than the site Just Another AIO Blog! (He writes it, sort of.)
46%
He has good typing skills, but he's allergic to corn.
38%
Isn't he a basketball player?
15%

Total votes: 13

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Alex Jefferson

Don't you think Alex is great?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Yes he is!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Yupp...coolest guy ever:)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

UP WITH ALEX!!! He's both the kind of character that can deliberately say something funny (though not very often) and be laughed AT. And he's adventurous, and likes to really ACT on his ideas. An all around good character. Oh, and to top it all off, Liz had a crush on him. Now THAT makes everything perfect. ;) I'll drink to Alex! (Loud, rude slurp. All girls horrified.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:UP WITH ALEX!!! He's both the kind of character that can deliberately say something funny (though not very often) and be laughed AT. And he's adventurous, and likes to really ACT on his ideas. An all around good character. Oh, and to top it all off, Liz had a crush on him. Now THAT makes everything perfect. ;) I'll drink to Alex! (Loud, rude slurp. All girls horrified.)
Yay! Someone finally agrees with something I say! Everything you said is true, and it's so odd that Liz has a crush on him, isn't is? He's like this computer geek who everybody laughs at! And Liz also had a crush on Nathaniel in Life Trials of the Rich and Famous.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Alex has always been one of my favorites. He is probably my favorite kid character next to Jared. He seems like the most well-rounded kid character. Fun fact I actually used to read JAAIO Blog along time ago cause I was an Alex freak. :lol: Made me laugh when I figured out that ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote it.
*Finger guns aggressively*