Prayer requests!

What do you believe and why? Here's the place to discuss anything relating to church and God.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

So, update to why I haven't been on 5ever. My family is on a struggle bus.
The money we get from my dad being in the military is stopping in a couple months because I'm graduating.
My family is trying to figure out who can get a job, while also watching my oldest sister at home. (she has epilepsy)
So, if you guys could be praying that God makes obvious what he has for us to do, that would be great! Thanks, guys!
Last edited by Bethany Shepard on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Wow, definitely praying for you, dear, God's will be done and all of that. :( I'm very sorry you're having to go through this :(
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That sounds like remarkably awful, that's true strife, honestly. Hugs Bethany, will pray.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Bethany Shepard wrote:So, update to why I haven't been on 5ever. My family is on a struggle bus.
The money we get from my dad being in the military is stopping in a couple months because I'm graduating.
My family is trying to figure out who can get a job, while also watching my oldest sister at home. (she has epilepsy)
So, if you guys could be praying that God makes obvious what he has for us to do, that would be great! Thanks, guys!
I'll be praying for you!
*Finger guns aggressively*
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok. Um I have a friend (kind of) who's really struggling right now. He's lost his parents and grandparents and is really struggling right now. I'm really worried about him though because he says all the time that he wants to die and I'm terrified that he'll end his own life. Maybe even tonight. He's a wonderful, amazingly talented person and I love him so much! So if you could pray for him that'd be amazing. Thanks guys.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Praying for him!

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Definitely praying!
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Hey guys,
I know that I've asked before, and I'm sorry, I just haven't gotten around to opening up about my problems to the people in my life because I feel like such a burden. I need prayer.
The thing is, my grades are slipping, my health is declining, anxiety has me captive and I'm not doing anything productive. I listen to people talk and I hold a pencil, but I can't summon the energy to work. Everything hurts, and I am most always suffering from nausea and aches.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm praying for you, Jo! Have you been to the doctor?
-Nicolas Cage
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Please know that I've been praying for you Jo; and if you feel like a burden, please don't. We're your brothers and sisters in Jesus, and we're supposed to bear each other's burdens, and I would be happy to do that for you. I'll be here for you as best I can, and don't worry about me but if you don't feel comfortable sharing that's fine. I love you, and will continue to pray. *hugs tight*

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I've been praying for you to Jo. Don't give up hope. =( Some others on here will recommend talking to people, or maybe even getting some professional help. Especially if you have bad health problems. Hang in there. *hugs*
xo eht haiasi-
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Hey guys,
I know that I've asked before, and I'm sorry, I just haven't gotten around to opening up about my problems to the people in my life because I feel like such a burden. I need prayer.
The thing is, my grades are slipping, my health is declining, anxiety has me captive and I'm not doing anything productive. I listen to people talk and I hold a pencil, but I can't summon the energy to work. Everything hurts, and I am most always suffering from nausea and aches.
Jo, please do not feel like a burden. You need to get help and its not your fault. I will be praying for you for sure and as others have said you might want to get professional help. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me dear. I love you very mych and so does God. You will get through this trust me. :) Please dont lose hope. You got this girl!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey, guys. I have a cold with a fever of 102. I have no time for this cold. If you could pray that it blows over quickly, that'd be great! Thanks!
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Hey, guys. I have a cold with a fever of 102. I have no time for this cold. If you could pray that it blows over quickly, that'd be great! Thanks!
Oh my goodness Bethany! I will definitely be praying for you to recover quickly.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Wow, okay yes definitely praying Bethany!!

Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Hey everyone, if you could be praying for me and my family we all have the respiratory flu thats been going around. My sister had a temp of 102.8 and everyone else is pretty sick also. Thanks :)
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Praying for you and your fam :o

Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Connie G. wrote:Praying for you and your fam :o
Thanks, Connie :) We are not out of it yet, though. My little sister had a really high fever and for awhile she was in the delusion that she and 8 of her had pulled down one of my dad's trees because it was in her way. O.o Its was pretty funny at first but she would not get out of it and that can cause brain damage. So if y'all could keep praying that would be great.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey, could you guys pray for my family. We all have a really bad cold.
I'm actually in Florida on my graduation trip. I'm basically over it (after a week in a half), but then my mom came down with it.
Also, at home today, Ben (Nelson S) is going to the ER.
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Hey, could you guys pray for my family. We all have a really bad cold.
I'm actually in Florida on my graduation trip. I'm basically over it (after a week in a half), but then my mom came down with it.
Also, at home today, Ben (Nelson S) is going to the ER.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you're still enjoying your trip.
I will definitely be keeping your family in my prayers.