Is Chris a Character?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Who is Chris?

The Host...Duh.
36%
A Character.
18%
A FBI Agent
9%
A Stalker
18%
A Gloober
18%

Total votes: 11

MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Is Chris a Character?

I am unaware if these is already a Topic, But this has always stumped me. Do you think Chris is a citizen of Odyssey? I have thought about it, and I'm aware that she plays a few Characters here and there. ( Like Bernards Wife) But who IS Chris Anthony?! Can she be trusted??! Probably. I have always pictured her Sneaking around Whits end secretly Recording them and making the episodes. :lol:
But this is a question to ponder.....
*Finger guns aggressively*
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

I always imagined Chris living in a tall tower on the edge of town where she can see everything, and she describes everything to the audience as it happens.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

This is actually a good question. I wanna think she lives outside the world of Odyssey, but still not completely in this world, either... She's definitely more than just a host, and we know that Chris Anthony herself interacts with the characters, like in that one captain absolutely episode when her car alarm goes off and Wooton comes to tell her about it and then he finishes the show... Huh.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

AIOrocks101 wrote:I always imagined Chris living in a tall tower on the edge of town where she can see everything, and she describes everything to the audience as it happens.
That is actually pretty cool!! Reminds me of the tower in the animated series, that it would show while it play the theme song.
Connie G. wrote:This is actually a good question. I wanna think she lives outside the world of Odyssey, but still not completely in this world, either... She's definitely more than just a host, and we know that Chris Anthony herself interacts with the characters, like in that one captain absolutely episode when her car alarm goes off and Wooton comes to tell her about it and then he finishes the show... Huh.
Oh yea! I forgot about that!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

But there's no episodes where a character runs into her outside of the intro or outro. And the intro/outros can kinda be written off as skits that aren't intended to be canon. I mean, she's a aware it's a show, she's the host, she refers to it being a show and tells us what the moral is and whatnot. So how can she be part of the universe herself? Is she the only inhabitant able to break the fourth wall, or what?
These are the questions I ponder at Night. It's just....Confusing....
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Monkeydude316 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:I don't know. I mean in several episodes she is in Odyssey. Plus, some of the characters, such as Wooton, have seemed familiar with her when interacting with her.

I find it endearing you think of this to that extent. :P
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:
Monkeydude316 wrote:

I find it endearing you think of this to that extent. :P
:lol: I can't hear Chris's voice without wondering...