Dead Characters

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Dead Characters

This topic is about characters that are dead on the show, like for example, Tom Riley and many others. Talk about the characters that are dead.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:This topic is about characters that are dead on the show, like for example, Tom Riley and many others. Talk about the characters that are dead.
Sir, please let me stop you there. We don't know for certain Tom is...deceased. I like to imagine he moved to Wyoming and runs a therapeutic horse camp for teens at risk. :) It probably could be argued, though it sounds nice.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

You might possibly mean dead actors' characters? We could discuss those.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

No, tom is dead, Legacy is about his will and what happens because of it.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Chocolate Chip

Connie's mom . She had not been on in a long time , but she was always a great character I believe . I am glad Connie could help her mom become a Christian.

Dr . Regis Blackgaard.- recurring in several episodes

Jenny Whittaker .- died before series begun , only in flashbacks and mortal coil
Jerry Whittaker . Same as mother
Timmy Riley .- dead before series begun , in flashbacks and passages series
Karen Crosby .- one episode
Armitage Shanks - a few episodes

And now Tom Riley - in over 100 episodes in 20 years
odyjohn
Vanilla

Connie's mom was a great character! I reallly liked her.
To want to, is to be able to.
valkladteam
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

It's interesting. I was talking to Katie Leigh the other day and we were talking about Album 62, and she said that while recording, she and the other actors didn't know the character had died either. Apparently we were all quite shocked by the news.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Dr. Blackgaard. I wish he could come back. :(
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Or is he dead? I think not. For one, if he tricked Tasha with his death in Name, Not A Number and he died in thirty seconds in that episode I mean it didn't make sense.
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

Blackgaard blew himself up in Darkness before dawn. later a computer virus that was just like him attacked the imagination station and tries to live forever by imprinting himself on Aubrey and you have to listen to the episode Blackgaard's Revenge Parts 1-2 to understand. Blackgaard is finally, and truly. . . . Dead.
Constance Kendall