Album 56 Predictions...

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I also heard a rumor (from TNT and Odyssey Update) that there might be a episode about Pentecost!!! Finally!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

HannahJ. wrote:I also heard a rumor (from TNT and Odyssey Update) that there might be a episode about Pentecost!!! Finally!
Awesome! That would be a interesting episode. I hope they do it better that Something Old, Something New Part 2...
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

C-guy wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:I also heard a rumor (from TNT and Odyssey Update) that there might be a episode about Pentecost!!! Finally!
Awesome! That would be a interesting episode. I hope they do it better that Something Old, Something New Part 2...
Yeah! This is my like dream for them to have a episode that teaches are Believes!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I wanna hear that one
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:I wanna hear that one
I know it will be EPIC!!!
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Of course, I am psyched--and more torn then ever about what format to purchase (though my poll leans VERY heavily toward physical) but... there's a little bell going off in the back of my head: didn't they just wrap up VOICE recording a month ago? Doesn't it take time to put music an sound effects in? August seems too soon, is what I'm saying. I honestly don't know, though--could somebody clue me in? IS August feesible for Album 56 Digital Version?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jumpman256 wrote:Of course, I am psyched--and more torn then ever about what format to purchase (though my poll leans VERY heavily toward physical) but... there's a little bell going off in the back of my head: didn't they just wrap up VOICE recording a month ago? Doesn't it take time to put music an sound effects in? August seems too soon, is what I'm saying. I honestly don't know, though--could somebody clue me in? IS August feesible for Album 56 Digital Version?
The thing is that Odyssey doesn't release albums in the Summer so they wait for August.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I would Pray about it. I'm still leaning toward Physical or if you have the money BOTH..
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Also, AIO is coming to iTunes. You could wait and see if it costs any less.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:Also, AIO is coming to iTunes. You could wait and see if it costs any less.
That's a great Idea Wooton!
Jumpman256
Strawberry

True--but what I meant was, will the AIO team be DONE with Album 56 by August? Didn't they just finish voice recordings recently?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jumpman256 wrote:True--but what I meant was, will the AIO team be DONE with Album 56 by August? Didn't they just finish voice recordings recently?
I think they did but I thought it wasn't coming out till the Fall..
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Jumpman256 wrote:True--but what I meant was, will the AIO team be DONE with Album 56 by August? Didn't they just finish voice recordings recently?
I think they did but I thought it wasn't coming out till the Fall..
August is the fall. They wait until summer is over to release their albums.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Me either, Hannah--don't they have to add music and sound effects and the like? August seems too early, is all. :) (But hey, if it's done, I'll take it!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jumpman256 wrote:Me either, Hannah--don't they have to add music and sound effects and the like? August seems too early, is all. :) (But hey, if it's done, I'll take it!
That sounds like a safe idea! Yes they add music and stuff after recording I think..
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The last recording was in May, that means about 2 months of working. The thing is, since they did the relaunch, the last 2 fall seasons have started in October. If they continue that, they are releasing it 2 months early...
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Well, this isn't an issue anymore my friends. :) Today's my birthday, and I was given an Itunes gift card for $30 this morning! :) :) :) Digital it is!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It doesn't matter a whole lot to me. I know that's sacrilege, but but I and my siblings always take forever to decide who's paying how much money for it. It's a good thing we all like the AIOs so much we're all willing to do that, though. Point: no matter when it comes out, it's not as if we'll be able to just snap it up.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jumpman256 wrote:Well, this isn't an issue anymore my friends. :) Today's my birthday, and I was given an Itunes gift card for $30 this morning! :) :) :) Digital it is!
Awesome! Happy 2 day late Birthday!
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Thanks very much! :)

-- Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am --

PS: Hey, this raises an interesting question: Now that I know i'm getting the album early (next MONTH! My goodness.) :) what is the policy on this board regarding reviews? Should they be spoiler-free, spoiler filled gated with warnings, or should I just not post any at all? Your call, mods! :)