There And Back Again

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

There And Back Again

I looked at the aio facebook page and saw that in OAC season 4 they'll be doing a three-parter in New Zealand. What do you guys think about this.
Last edited by Shadow on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

I hope they push it to Season 5, since they also have In Jars of Clay, Parts 1-3, about WWII. Having both in the same year is too much. Also, I'm getting tired of all these missionary episodes. They do too many. It's getting old. I really don't have any interest in a 3 parter in New Zealand.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

AIOrocks101 wrote:Also, I'm getting tired of all these missionary episodes. They do too many.
The thing is, the point of the OAC episodes is to partner with a missionary company, etc., and do an episode. I agree though, they're making it seem like they think missions far away is the only thing that matters to them.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It is titled " There And Back Again". And it will have Whit, Jason, Jay and his Father, Nick.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Meeting Jay's father sounds super awesome. I've often wondered about his parnets, he's obviously scared of them. Maybe they're as bad as they sound and maybe they're just tired of dealing with a tiresome kid.

Also, it's nice we're going to New Zealand instead of an African location yet again. (As I've often mentioned though, I do agree with AIOrocks101 and Blondie on the missionary eps.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Actually, this will be a mystery episode.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Wait, wait. First: JAY IS COMING BACK?! Second: I'm actually writing an AIO script right now and Jay's father is an alcoholic in it. I picked up on some of the same things PF did.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

Neat! New Zealand's different; we don't see a lot of New Zealand from anywhere. I agree with AIOrocks101, though. I don't want two three-parters (in other words, SIX MONTHS for TWO storylines) in one year.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Actually I'm pretty sure now it is a 2-parter
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure now it is a 2-parter
How do you know?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Because we know it is a multiple parter, and there is 10 other episodes in OAC season 4 therefore it is a 2 parter.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok so Whit Hertford is my favorite actor and I was legit at salami studios three days after he was. I'm internally screaming.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

PennyBassett wrote:Ok so Whit Hertford is my favorite actor and I was legit at salami studios three days after he was. I'm internally screaming.
He wasn't there when they recorded this. He'll record his lines later.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh ok! That honestly makes me feel better! :lol:
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It's is a three parter.

Last bumped by Shadow on Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:15 pm.