About Yourself

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Oh well its been forever since I share any pictures. Its was when pizza hut was opening in Ghana.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

That's like worst selfie ever! O.o And you have a mustache. Wheee!!!! *throws hat in the air* :P

....that's an interesting looking Pizza Hut.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Name: Kate
Hair Color: Dark Brown with a hint of Auburn
Eye color: Brown/Dark Hazel
Favorite Book: Okay, this is a many way tie between: Little Women, Little Men, Jo's Boys(Pretty much anything from Louisa May Alcott), All the Little House on the prairie books, and anything from Bodie and/or Brock Thoene.
Favorite Movie: tie between fiddler on the roof and sound of music.
Favorite food: My mom's kosher Swedish meatballs and Chicken Divan
Fun Fact: My family are Christian Jews, also known as Messianic Gentiles. We do the biblical holidays, and don't eat pork or shellfish.

I am a vintage/1940's '50's/ Little house on the prairie/WWII freak. I love to read, sew, babysit, help in the nursery at my church, cook, bake, do my English homework, crochet, play with my nine month old puppy, and play with my nephews and nieces. I also like to do American Heritage Girls and hang out with my friends.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why do you have Aunt in your username?

Oooh, have you seen the Little House TV show? I'm the biggest fan. :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
kait
Cookies & Creme

I feel like maybe you are secretly my younger self, Kate. :anxious:

I was moderately obsessed with Brodie and Brock Thoene when I was younger. I loved their books. Also obsessed with WWII and read everything I could on the subject. Also Fiddler on the Roof is still my favorite musical.

:anxious:

ETA: Also, I was messianic for most of my teenage years.
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Got to go on a girl weekend with my best friends. We had a super fun/hot photoshoot.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Wow. O.o Those are some great pictures. :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I love the way you've angled for the shot, you're amazingly beautiful, and woah...those eyes!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:
Got to go on a girl weekend with my best friends. We had a super fun/hot photoshoot.
Wow Bethy your Beautiful! \:D/
Proud K.R.E Member
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok, I'm 13, I have short brown hair and brown eyes, I am going into Challenge B, and I'm pretty much a mix of Jay, Penny and Eugene. Like Jay, I say random stuff all the time, yell at people, and I like acting and singing. I'm similar to Penny because I'm an artist, Penny and connect with God similarly, and I'm very compassionate. Then, I'm smart like Eugene, but while his intellectual strength lies mostly in Math and Science, I'm very emotionally and mentally intellectual. I have a natural knack for knowing what people are thinking based on they're body language and facial expressions. I can also tell when people are lying. I also enjoy writing and though I do like to read, I'm very particular about my choice of books, so it's rare I get hooked on one.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@Miss Friendship: Because I have seven nieces and nephews, all between eight years and eight months. And, yes, I have watched the Little House TV show, but I like The Waltons and Bonanza better.

@kait: Cool! I have read the first six books of the Zion covenant series at least three times over! And fiddler on the roof is the best! the first time I watched it i was four, and have been watching it ever since.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Here's a more recent picture of me for any interested. \:D/

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why Penny, I didn't know you were thirteen I thought you were older. Well well. If you're so good with body language, what am I thinking?

Aww, you're pretty Miss Friendship. I love your eyes, sweater, and forehead. And you kind of have those smiley, slightly Amy Poehler-y cheeks like Audrey. Nice to know what you look like.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:Aww, you're pretty Miss Friendship. I love your eyes, sweater, and forehead. And you kind of have those smiley, slightly Amy Poehler-y cheeks like Audrey. Nice to know what you look like.
First people think she's me trolling, now PF thinks we have similar cheeks... xD I've never heard myself described like that :P

But seriously, you're gorgeous MF! I love your eyes! :yes:
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

You are beautiful Countess, you do have very bright eyes! :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Whoa, is that purple dye??? *squeals* SO PERFECT! You look so lovely, I ADORE your hair! *runs after MF with butterfly clips and hair spray* :D
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

There is no purple dye. :P Dark brown...

Helios
Butter Pecan

You should totally get red sometime. Like Barbara. ;)
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Name: Kathleen
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Blue/gray
Favorite book: Karen Kingsbury books.
Favorite movie: The Book Thief, The Giver, and Nerve.
Favorite food: Any kind of food... I am not picky.
Favourite AIO episode: Do or Diet
Coolest dream I've ever had: I was lying in bed and was snuggling with TONS of puppies.
Occupation: I work at a Christain thrift shop called Common Goods.
Stuff about me: I have 6 siblings, I am the 5th in line. I have my own puppy I bought a couple months ago because her owners could not take care of a hyper, noisy, busy puppy. But, she has been totally worth it! <3
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Kathy0 wrote:Name: Kathleen
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Blue/gray
Favorite book: Karen Kingsbury books.
Favorite movie: The Book Thief, The Giver, and Nerve.
Favorite food: Any kind of food... I am not picky.
Favourite AIO episode: Do or Diet
Coolest dream I've ever had: I was lying in bed and was snuggling with TONS of puppies.
Occupation: I work at a Christain thrift shop called Common Goods.
Stuff about me: I have 6 siblings, I am the 5th in line. I have my own puppy I bought a couple months ago because her owners could not take care of a hyper, noisy, busy puppy. But, she has been totally worth it! <3
Wow, you're older than me! When did you have your birthday?
I love those movies, The Giver is probably my favourite of the three :) .