Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

So, this is a late introduction, but here it is. I am Kate, or Katie, or Katherine, or Aunt Kate, or AuntKate; I have seven nieces and nephews(hence the name), a brother and sister, a dog, 25 chicks, and two parents. We live in the Midwest, I am homeschooled, I am involved in orchestra, American Heritage Girls, and a co-op, I am a history freak, book freak, cooking/baking freak, and I also like to write a little fiction, sew, knit, crochet, camp, help with kids, do my English homework, and do my hair. I also really like acting/public speaking, even though I rarely get to do it. Also, ANYTHING World War Two. Crazy about WWII
So. I. Think. That. Is. It. :D :p
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Hello everyone,
Kathy here! I picked my username because its my nickname. My real name is Kathleen. I have 2 older brothers, 2 older sisters, and 2 younger sisters. We have 1 full grown dog, 1 puppy, and a cat. I am 15 years old. I found out about SS a few years ago when I a searching AIO! I just joined a few weeks ago because I was really busy for awhile and forgot. I live in the U.S. in the middle of nowhere. We have a large apple orchard. I LOVE reading and acting.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Welcome aboard the SS Kathy, you'll fit right in :) .
I hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:Welcome aboard the SS Kathy, you'll fit right in :) .
I hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks so much! I will!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Welcome Kathy0 it'll be nice to have you! There is a lot of great topics to check out!, It also might be helpful to start a Q&A!
Proud K.R.E Member
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

Hi! I'm Autumn and only now discovered an entire message board based around a big part of my childhood! I'm really excited to be able to talk about something that's been a constant for about as long as I can remember, haha.

I'm pretty opinionated and love debating. So when it looks like I'm trying to stir up trouble by arguing or something, that's pretty much my way of starting conversation. I've been trying to tone it down for people who don't care for that sort of thing but I just want to put that out there so people will know. I'm a pretty friendly person, I promise!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Hello Autumn! It's nice to meet you, I'm Joe, or GJ. :)
I know what you mean, it was my childhood too, and still is I suppose. You've definitely joined the right place for Adventures in Odyssey discussion, and we do debate quite a bit. Well, most of us. :P

I look forward to seeing more of your posts and getting to know you. I hope you enjoy it here, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :D
Welcome aboard the SS!
Last edited by GJFH on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Woohoo! Hello, Autumn and Kathy :D
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Welcome to the Soda Shop, Autumn. I'm snubs, however, I spend most of my time on another AIO messaged board called The Town of Odyssey (or ToO). :) The ToO is more general conversation based, but we talk about AIO as well! =p Anyway, I think you'll like it here.

I suggest you pop on the ToO chatroom (or Odyssey Chat, as it's now known) every once in a while, it's a great way to get to know people here, and on the ToO. It's kind of the shared chatroom for both boards. :yes:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

Ooh, I'll definitely check that out as well! Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Welcome Autumnal and Kathy0! I hope you both enjoy it here! \:D/
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Yes, welcome Autumn and Kathy! I hope you enjoy it on here. Visit me in "The Gallery" "Community Courtroom" and "Interview Booth"!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Autumn, you'll fit well here. Can't wait to see you in the debate hall. We thrive on new blo... people debating.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Welcome to the Soda Shop, Autumn! I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Welcome Autumnal! I hope you like it here.
Proud K.R.E Member
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Kathy0 wrote: I LOVE reading and acting.
Then you are hereby declared delightful.
Autumnal wrote:I'm really excited to be able to talk about something that's been a constant for about as long as I can remember, haha.
Exactly. It's like a mighty oak or mountain or SNL, it's just always been there.
Autumnal wrote:I'm pretty opinionated and love debating.
Oh God, another one? How do we always attract you people? You'll have no trouble fitting in, I look forward arguing tirelessly with you. Good to have you.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hey, it's shnoodlec, and I'm back (hopefully for real this time)

I thought I'd re-introduce myself. It's been awhile.

I'm shnoodlec, or shnood, or snoodlerella, or Queen of Monkeys, ect, ect. I like to read, write, draw, dance, sing and act. I go to an arts school for musical theatre, and I love plays and musicals. I ride horses, and I'm certified in CPR/choking rescue. I'm hard of hearing so I've learned to read lips, and I'm learning sign language. I play lots of instruments including guitar, electric bass, and piano. I've been on this forum for a while now, but I stopped being active a while ago. I'm trying to come back.

I'm a very different from how I was when I left the board. I've matured and grown up a lot. I'm excited to talk to everyone again, and meet everyone who has joined since I've been gone.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Welcome back SHNOODLE DOODLE! I'd love to see you pop back in the ToO chat every once in a while!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Hello shnoodlec!
It's nice to meet you, I'm Joe :) .

I also love to write and sing, and speak fluent sign language :D .
I look forward to seeing your posts and getting to know you.
Welcome back aboard the S.S!

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Hi shnoodlec!
I'm one of the new users.
If you noticed, the Emily War is over.
Anyways, I'm Agent.MontyWhittaker.
Welcome back aboard the Soda Shop.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: