Say What?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

"I ain't going no where!" Eugene
How can you not like Mandy, Beth?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

"I think I want to give up drums.... They give my family a headache" -- Marvin W.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Oh my. I love this topic. SO MUCH.

"Hi! I'm Chris and I'm done. I'm so done with this gig. I don't want you to come along on an adventure. LEAVE. LEAVE." -- Chris Anthony
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Kaida wrote:"Hi! I'm Chris and I'm done. I'm so done with this gig. I don't want you to come along on an adventure. LEAVE. LEAVE." -- Chris Anthony
BEST. LINE. EVER. This one wins. xD
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

"Truly I hated my job. I couldn't wait to settle down get away from the action, and annoying people like Tasha Forbes." =Jason
"These are a few of my favorite things: Bart, Novacom, Kids who grow up fast, and reckless teens." Whit
Proud K.R.E Member
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

"I'm sorry I'm so *yawn* tired, Connie. Bernard and I stayed up till two in the morning last night watching the New Year's Eve Twilight Zone Marathon at my house." ---John Avery Whittaker

Never knew that my heart could go "zing!" that-a-way, Ting-a-ling that-a-way, Make me sing that-a-way.... (1956)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

"Matthew, you're my favorite Detective Agency partner! I couldn't solve cases without you!" -- Emily
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

"Oh...Barrett! You're my best friend!" - Jay
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good ones!

"The world is such peaceful place. Most people are so honest and trustworthy."~Jared

"We're watching Princess Diaries 2!? Sweet, man. I've been wanting to rewatch that one."~Nick

"Delicious food, Connie!"~Anyone
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

"Oh yes Whit we have absolutely nothing going on. Half of the time we sit around reading together."---Elaine Washington

"Joanne, I've decided to 'wing-it'. I'll just jump right in and figure it on on the way."--Jack Allen

"Martin thank you. I really appreciate your good work."---Detective Don Polhaus.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

"Drums are the worst! How's a guy supposed to concentrate on his biology paper with all that racket going on? I only have a month to write this!" —Marvin

"A list of things I adore: sweet, sugary scents and boys who push me around." —Kelly

"Aren't children wonderful?" —Bernard (also me)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

"Honesty is very important, same as school." -Curt

"Sorry about the divorce, Katerina, but I just can't stand you." -Eugene

"Kelly, show Dad our new 'Besties Forever' bracelets." -Tamika

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to stop and talk to anyone when I'm on my mail route." -Wooton
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Wooton! Can I have a bite of your strawberry peanut butter pineapple banana split? ~Whit

Fresh licorice is so yesterday ~Wooton

Jimmy, can you please stop playing around so I can get some school done? ~Lawrence

Hey, Alex! How's your day been? ~Rodney
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

"Eugene, don't tell anyone, I mean it." -Connie Kendall
Later on... "Jason you'll never guess what I just heard!" - Eugene Melstner
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Didi
Cookies & Creme

"Jared, you're the perfect shopping buddy!" ~Liz Horton

"Ah, homework...my favorite pasttime!" ~Marvin Washington

"Oh, no, we can't do that to those wonderful people." ~Jebediah Skint

"Oh Connie, how important it is to just trust everyone." ~Jules Kendall
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I hate salmon, Wooton Bassett
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

"Bro, I cringe at the idea of sitting around a pile of dusty old books, wanna go skydive?" -- Eugene Meltsner.

"Oh I had a lot of fun last night programming games onto my new computer." --Tom Riley.

"I prepared a three course meal for the evening, blue cheese and pear tartlets, roasted chicken Parmesan, and an iced caramel cake for desert." --Mitch.

"And Marvin, you make the rules." --Tamika Washington.

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

"I hate reading, giving kids advice, and running Whit's End" John Avery Whittaker
I hate woman in politacal offices- Margeret Faye
Antiques stink!-Jack Allen
I hate tricking people into thinking I am a nice art proffesor- Begamin Trask
I think bullying people is unacceptable- Rodney Rathbone/Vance King/Valerie Swanson
Last edited by Shadow on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

Alex Jefferson wrote:"I hate reading, giving kids advice, and running Whit's End" John Avery Whittaker
I hate woman in politacal offices- Margeret Faye
Antiques stink!-Jack Allen
I hate tricking people into thinking I am a nice art proffesor- Begamin Trask
I think bullying people is unacceptable- Rodney Rathbone/Vance King/Valerie Swanson
Emily Rules- Metal14[color]

Great.

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Do I know you?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games