Jason For President

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Jason For President

Who wants Jason to be President? Vice President would be Monty.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Sounds like a good idea to me! I'd vote for them.

There is actually a former CIA agent running for President.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wow that's a good idea! Would Whit make a better one? They could run against each other!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Whit's too old
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Not really? I mean, there are members of the House who are still serving out terms well into their eighties and nineties (Strom Thurmond lived to be 100 and was still serving as Senator at the time of his death), so there's no reason why we can't have a President who is, at his oldest, probably in his mid-seventies.

Jason might actually be a pretty good President, now I think about it; he has years of experience working in one of the arms of the Executive Branch, he's honest and forthright, he has values and sticks to them, he's pragmatic and strategic (when he wants to be, anyway)...the only problems I could see would be his temperament and his tendency to get frustrated with bureaucracy. (That, and his complete lack of actual political experience, but neither here nor there.)

(Although Monty is not a likely pick for a running mate. Simply put, he's too young. The youngest VP ever to serve was John C. Breckenridge, who was thirty-six; according to the Constitution, you have to be at least thirty-five to be vice president, and I don't think Monty is that old—unless you take Odyssey time as real time, which I do not and which I personally feel doesn't make any sense. That, and most vice presidents are typically between forty and seventy for a reason; Monty simply won't have had the life or political experience to qualify him for VP candidacy, even if he was old enough.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

TigerShadow wrote:he has values and sticks to them
I think I'd disagree... but ok. =p Jason is rather impulsive... I really don't know how far I could trust him as Commander in Chief. BUT, if he had Whit (and maybe Jack?) in his corner to advice him it may go ok. :wacky: :P
xo eht haiasi-
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Who should be Jason's Vice President instead of Monty? Eugene?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Honestly, I'd be in full support of Jack Allen, if for nothing other than the hilarity of a Jack-and-Jason administration. :lol:
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

That would work if Jack wasn't in Scotland.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I am loving this idea.

"And in other news the president of the United States has opened an arcade in the White House, despite opposition from the cabinet and VP who declare the addition of such entertainment as distracting and immature."

"Mr. President, how would one carefully consider what you're proposing?"

"In this moment we need to act. We've been discussing this for quite a while now and realise our people need this, now. So Novacom, we're coming for you."

"President Whittaker announced the Annual fireworks show here at the White House will now include 72% more explosions. "

"The 'Edu-link' may make it possible for students around the globe to have access to a greater education. Mr. President?"

"Actually it will make it possible. We've elected renowned physicist and chemical engineer Eugene Melstner to head the project, and I have no doubt in his abilities."
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

xD That's great, Bethany. :lol:
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'll have Jack be Vice President, K. :jason :yes:
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I feel like Jason would be too quick to make decisions. Like when he told Eugene to go find Katrina and he ended up crashing her parent's wedding.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

That's my boy :inlove: . Actually, I think he's matured a bit since then, and if Jack Allen was Vice President he'd probably manage to keep Jason thinking practically.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Maybe, but remember Red Wagons And Pink Flamingos, where he installs video games into Whit's End? It would be hillarious.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Alex Jefferson wrote:Maybe, but remember Red Wagons And Pink Flamingos, where he installs video games into Whit's End? It would be hillarious.
That was one of his first episodes, though. Look at episodes like "The Black Veil", where his first decision is to pray before taking action. It's not really that fair to judge Jason based on one of his first episodes of, as of this post, ninety-one, is it?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

He learned that after Shining Armor, which was 20 episodes before.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Once again, is it really fair to judge Jason on something that happened a long while ago? My point is that he has matured since then and continues to learn. Since when does a President have to be perfect?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:Once again, is it really fair to judge Jason on something that happened a long while ago? My point is that he has matured since then and continues to learn. Since when does a President have to be perfect?
You are amazing TigerShadow :clap: .

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, Jason would be better than Trump or Hillary!