Bart Rathbone

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Relistening to Tom For Mayor.... How did AIO predict Trump so long ago? O.o #nearlyidentical
xo eht haiasi-
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I get what you mean Isaiah. Though have to argue, there's a slight difference in egos :lol: .
I wish Tom was a presidential candidate :cry:, as I matter of fact, I wish Walker hadn't passed and was still Tom.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, it was meant to be timeless and to capture a lot of the language and tactics common to politics. Still, it is surprising to get a candidate who is about as blunt and obviously unqualified as Bart.

I miss Rodney and Doris. Honestly they're in my top five of characters I want back. Even just one two parter. Just because Bart is gone doesn't' mean they've stopped existing. We saw one or two members of the Rathbone crew at time in a number of episodes, it wouldn't be unusual.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Ohhhhhhhh you meant Bart was running for Mayor. I thought you were talking about Tom... why on earth did I think that. :oops:
I miss Rodney honestly. It'd be cool if he came back as a maturing, apologetic adult. Nearly like Gideon Grey in Zootopia. That would be amusing.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark