The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Right. A bloodhound is so ugly it's almost cute. Almost.
Oh yeah we are a head!
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Awesome! Now, Emily's... freckles? She has freckles...right?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha, MnM. :) And thanks for getting this moving again.

Emily's has freckles and how. They're like stickers. If they came off, you could mistake them for squished mouse basketballs.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Sure thing! Ahh... great insight PF! Do you think the, umm... mouse basketballs, are an insight into her inner fears? :lol:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

There's a new picture on ClubhouseMagazine.com of Emily!

I edited it so it is just Emily. It took hours. :P

~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Not gonna lie, she looks like such an adorable nerd. Precious dorkbomb. ^_^
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I love it! Perfect! For some reason I just love the length of her hair. It just seems to fit her perfectly. :D
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

She has the biggest freckles I have ever seen.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Her neck is about as long as Candace Flynn's from Phineas and Ferb. :lol: :lol: :lol: And her head, should it be shorn, appears that it would have the shape of certain medieval crests.

The song in the Alvin and the Chipmunks film The Chipmunk Adventure that Alvin, Simon, and Theodore sing while being suspended above the volcano about to be sacrificed by tribals. (1965)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Didi
Cookies & Creme

My honest opinion about Emily Jones...I love her sleuthing skills. But she can get annoying. Like when she tries to get in everyone's business like Matthew's Square One Club, like, girl!! Just let him be! And she has a lot of pride. To be honest, I think I would like Emily a lot more if she wasn't so proud of herself and always thinking she's right. I don't think I'll join the ERK but don't classify me as an Emily-hater!
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Personally, I like pride as a flaw of hers. I think pride, bossiness, and always thinking that she's right are interesting flaws to have, and they're really relatable for me. They're also really uncommon for fictional girls to have, because too often, our media's limited perception of girls leads to this idea that they're "supposed to" have flaws like "too shallow and vain" or "too sensitive", so a female character with a pigheaded, intellectually arrogant attitude is really refreshing for me. I also like that she's not just a know-it-all; she's also compassionate, perceptive, and earnest with a strong sense of justice.

Re: "Square One", wasn't Emily sticking her nose where it didn't belong and being jealous and petty...kind of the whole point? She learned at the end that her behavior was wrong. That's what the episode was about in the first place. Complaining about that and using it against her is sort of like side-eying Marvin and calling him selfish because of his behavior in "The Nudge".
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Re: "Square One", wasn't Emily sticking her nose where it didn't belong and being jealous and petty...kind of the whole point? She learned at the end that her behavior was wrong. That's what the episode was about in the first place. Complaining about that and using it against her is sort of like side-eying Marvin and calling him selfish because of his behavior in "The Nudge".[/quote]

Ok...but I also thought when she found the backpack in McAllister park with money and yelled "IT'S FULL OF MONEY" was an immature thing to do. Especially to someone like Jay. I guess everyone's different. She is a lot like her dad.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I am the E.R.K.'s worst nightmare
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

What happened here?!? It's been almost a year since anything happened here! I haven't been on the SS for a few years, but I come back to find my favorite klub disbanded! Can you hear me? Is anyone there? What happened?
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

ATTACK ERK!!!! EMILY STINKS!! Yeah, #Emily Is The Worst Character Ever
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Smile Awhile wrote:What happened here?!? It's been almost a year since anything happened here! I haven't been on the SS for a few years, but I come back to find my favorite klub disbanded! Can you hear me? Is anyone there? What happened?
Hey Smile Awhile! It's great to see an old face around again.

To be honest, it's mostly just decreased interest in the klubs. A lot of the most prolific klub members moved on to other things, and it seemed like these threads had run their course. Personally, I'm definitely not opposed to the klubs being revived, but at the same time I don't really want to commit time and energy to that.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Smile Awhile wrote:What happened here?!? It's been almost a year since anything happened here! I haven't been on the SS for a few years, but I come back to find my favorite klub disbanded! Can you hear me? Is anyone there? What happened?
What. I know this nick. This nick is old. This nick was around in the good old days. Smile Awhile, when did you come back? Why were you gone for so long? =o
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It is a very old handle from a much different era of the Soda Shop. Good memories. :(

Emily does stink, by the way. That is one thing that will never change, although I am not as passionate on that issue as I was when the club warfare was in full force. My loyalties will always be to the ESK, though. \:D/
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Hi I love Emily it it OK if I join
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Welcome, Katie. Long may Emily rule!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury