Q & A for Jo March

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Q & A for Jo March

Someone asked me to start a Q& A, so I did.
Last edited by Jo March on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Who asked you to start a QnA?
Would you liked to have been born a Jew?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Blitz, your first question is not relevant. :x

What is the major thing that is different about your beliefs as opposed to a normal Protestant Christian or Catholic?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
kait
Cookies & Creme

Is Kate your actual name? Isn't it the coolest name ever (second only to "Kait," of course)? Are you really an aunt?
How do you define "messianic gentile?"
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@Blitz: I am not sure. I think I would not have minded being a Jew, but I am fine with how I was born

@MissFriendship: There are a few major things. One, we don’t do Christmas or Easter, or any of the “traditional” holidays. We do the patriotic ones, but nothing else. We do the Biblical feasts instead. Two, we do our sabbath on Saturday, not sunday. Three. we don’t eat pork or shellfish.

@kait: Yes, Kate is my real name. I suppose I agree it is the coolest name ever. I am really an aunt. Messianic Gentile is a Christian who basically stayed a christian while becoming a Jew. A Jew who believes in Jesus is a Messianic Jew, and a Christian who does Jewish stuff is a Messianic Gentile.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What would you say to someone who said that Acts warns against Christian's becoming Jewish?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Well Sabbath is Saturday. #BibleNerd

What is your opinion on Paul the apostle?
Other than WWII what period in history do you like most?
What is your favorite era? (Like the Medieval Era?)
Debate Vampire

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@Blitz: I will say, Paul was a Jew, and so were Jesus and his disciples. And so was everyone who got saved during Pentecost. I believe his advice is still relevant.
My favorite time period other than WWII is the mid- to late-1800's.
My favorite era is WWII.
Jo March
Blitz
Moose Tracks

WWII is not an era....

What is your favorite empire?
Debate Vampire

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@Blitz: I am not really sure, probably Victorian.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you have a favourite era of Adventures in Odyssey?
Which Whit is your favourite? Hal, Paul, or Andre?
How long have you been listening to Adventures in Odyssey?
Which character from the show would you compare yourself to and why?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@GJFH: Probably the middle era; Hal is my favorite Whit; I have been listening to AIO for about five or six years; I would compare myself to a mix of Connie, Penny, Katrina and the new personality of Eugene, because I am social and talkative like Connie, kind of artistic like Penny, want to be a teacher like Katrina, and drop little bits of information into my conversations like Eugene. :P :lol:
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Who do you ship Connie with?
Which long-lost character would you like to see return to the show?
Do you prefer the dramatic, hurt amd comfort episodes, or the funny comedy episodes?
If you could spend a day with a character, who would it be?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

if someone asked me who Kate was most like I would say Eugene (she always corrects my grammar and.....pretty much everything else i do (i am a rebel) and i am very bad at grammar but i don't mind :D she is awesome!!!)
so Kate I have a question for you ;)
what do you like to do in your free time (besides tell me how awesome I am)
what do you want to be in AHG this year and what do you want to be when you grow up (besides my awesome best friend!)
sorry is this is too sarcastic you know its who i am ;)
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

AuntSarah: Your forgot that I am social and opinionated like Connie, though I do not want to dress like she does.
In my free time, (you’ve got me started now!) I like to read, sew, crochet, practice my violin, play the piano, cooking bake, play with my puppy, color the adult coloring books, listen to Adventures in Odyssey, and some other stuff but I can’t remember what any of it is.....
What do you mean, "what do I want to be in AHG this year”?
I thought you knew what I want to be when I grow up, but I will tell you again— I would like to be a history teacher, and then get married and have eighteen kids(hopefully). After I get married, I want to start a re-enactment facility, showing a farm from each important time during the time since this continent was discovered. There will be families who actually live in the farms; there will be a modern house hidden away, with all of the modern conveniences, like electricity, running water, WiFi, TV, stuff like that; and once every three months, each family moves “into the future”. So, for example, the family living on the farm from the Civil War, would move to a farm from the WWI era, the family in the WWI era would move to the WWII farm, and so on.
Okay, soo, that was a longer explanation than I wanted but it will have to work.
Jo March
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

like do you want to be the patrol leader,historian or I don't remember all of them
Aha suh dude
Helios
Butter Pecan

Why do you wish to not dress as Connie does? :D
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

AuntSarah: I don't know, I don't want it be the patrol leader. It is too time consuming and takes too much responsibility. I don't think I have the time to do all that the job entails.

Helios: she is too fashionable. I like to create my own fashion.

AuntSarah: I changed my mind. I would like to be the patrol leader. Maybe.
Jo March
Helios
Butter Pecan

Wow, you sound like a free spirit! :D What kind of fashions do you create?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

A mix of eras. Last week, I put on a “Rosie the Riveter” headscarf, a white shirt, and a black skirt; I was trying to achieve the 1940’s look. It did not go as I had planned. And, for a while, I tried to get the “Little House on the Prairie/Laura Ingalls Wilder” look. I mean, for like three or four years, I tried to achieve this! Well, Little House obsession turned in to WWII obsession. So now, most of my “My Style” board on Pinterest is 1940’s stuff. Same for my hair and makeup board...
Jo March