The Mysterious Stranger

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Do you like the episode, The Mysterious Stranger

Love it!
24%
I like it but Its a bit scary
29%
Its got a good story line but its quite weird
18%
It's ok
No votes
Too Scary
12%
Never heard it
18%

Total votes: 17

Connie Kendall FAN
Vanilla

The Mysterious Stranger

Your opinion on the mysterious Stranger Part 1 and 2 :)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I like it a lot. When I was little, I was so scared of the part where they said "Beware" that I couldn't listen to it. But now I like that it's scary. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Ameraka wrote:I like it a lot. When I was little, I was so scared of the part where they said "Beware" that I couldn't listen to it.
Haha, me too! Gave me nightmares.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That's probably my all-time favorite mystery episode. even if "Case of the Secret Room" is the most "classic". I always thought the whole "beware" thing was a little stupid, even at the age of 7. The part that always scared me was the moaning Steven Wakefield at the end.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Connie Kendall FAN
Vanilla

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:That's probably my all-time favorite mystery episode. even if "Case of the Secret Room" is the most "classic". I always thought the whole "beware" thing was a little stupid, even at the age of 7. The part that always scared me was the moaning Steven Wakefield at the end.

YES, the moaning part was pretty creepy
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote: I always thought the whole "beware" thing was a little stupid, even at the age of 7.
Maybe you'd seen more scary movies and shows. :) We didn't even have a TV when I was 7, so the scary Odyssey episodes were as intense as it got.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:The part that always scared me was the moaning Steven Wakefield at the end.
That was scary too. For some reason, that was the scariest episode to me when I was little.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

My mom was so afraid that I would be scared of it that she didn't have me listen to it until I was nine. It's a good episode, though. And thankfully I don't have nightmares so I'm not worried about being really scared of things.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I haven't had a nightmare is years.... I only had one. This movie I watched once. Indians vrs British...
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It's AWESOME. Scary Odyssey scenes include: The drowning scene in Greater Love, Justine's message in The Unraveling, and the finding of the body in The Case of The Secret Room.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Alex Jefferson wrote:It's AWESOME. Scary Odyssey scenes include: The drowning scene in Greater Love, Justine's message in The Unraveling, and the finding of the body in The Case of The Secret Room.
Yes, those first two. Especially The Unraveling, but I don't think the finding the body thing was creepy at all. I thought Steven's moaning thing was creepy, like I wanted to run away and it's just Odyssey. But things like that don't like legit scare me, only real life situations. Like when I'm deep in thought or something and someone comes up behind me.... O.o
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

This episode is much better than "The Case Of The Secret Room" even if that was more "classic".
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I TOTALLY agree! I love this episode! And, the man who plays Kent plays Laurie in the Radio Theatre Production of Little Women
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

And Thomas Newcastle later appears in "Buried Sin".

Last bumped by Shadow on Tue May 23, 2017 12:30 am.