Album 63 Theories

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Album 63 Theories

I think album 63 will be a saga of some sort relating to novacom. Post your theories below! Also, Choose a character and a story in the poll.
Last edited by Shadow on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I think Mr. Skint will come back. I don't really mind the idea of bringing Novacom back but I haven't really seen anything that supports that theory. I also think
we'll get more answers about Mory and Suzu
I think Buck is getting adopted in 62 since there's an episode called Legacy? (I think that's what it's called, they kind of changed it on aiowiki) Leonard and Everett will hopefully come back in that episode as well. Hopefully. And I'm thinking if they don't in 62, then maybe all of 63 will be about the Meltsners, Mr. Skint, Buck, etc. So they'll be in that one. But I really don't know since we don't have any info about it yet. Oh ya and Richard is coming back in 62.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

OMG Richard is coming back?!!!!! :mad:
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

That's the theory (unless Penny knows something we don't); see the "who is coming back in Album 62" thread for more details.
PennyBassett wrote:Leonard and Everett will hopefully come back in that episode as well.
Man, I hope so. We didn't hear enough from Everett; I want to see big brother Eugene, dang it! Image
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

More Imput!
Anyways, we need another saga now that Green Ring and Ties That Bind are wrapping up in Album 62. Another saga related to Novacom would be nice. What do YOU guys think about this? :jason
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Honestly, I don't really want a new saga. The show has been very storyline-heavy for the last couple of years, with the Wooton/Penny storyline and the Buck/Meltsners storyline and the Let's Get Together festival and wrapping up the deal with Vance King and confirming the nature of Whit's health issues. I want an album with more slice-of-life shows—no Ties That Bind, no long-term sagas making their conclusions, just independent, single episode/two-parter stories. It's fine to have those story-arc heavy periods (my favorite album series, 44-50, has about a million different story arcs contained within it), but then you need a period of time to just let the show and the audience breathe a little.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Uh.. but the non story arc period" albums 51 and 52" only lasted 1 year! Story arcs pop up naturally. The Odyssey writers love doing story arcs. And we listeners love having them. Although, Album 62 has nothing to speak of relating to Ties That Bind or Green Ring. And, Album 61 has only half the album about sagas. the other half is slice-of-life.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Alex Jefferson wrote:Story arcs pop up naturally. The Odyssey writers love doing story arcs.
Sure they do. And they've been concluding quite a few for the past year now. Can we not have a break for longer than one six-episode period from the story arcs?
And we listeners love having them.
Depends on who you talk to. Some people do like the sagas, but others are kind of tired of hearing them and want more slice-of-life shows (that all people have access to, not just the OAC-exclusive ones).
Although, Album 62 has nothing to speak of relating to Ties That Bind or Green Ring.
It may or it may not. We don't have full summaries of the episodes yet. I hope it doesn't, but it might.
And, Album 61 has only half the album about sagas. the other half is slice-of-life.
Yes, but only six episodes per album makes it a lot more compacted than the original twelve.

Look, I get wanting more sagas, I really do, but I don't feel the same way—not after a fourteen-parter that's still currently being resolved. Once Album 61 is over, we will have one main-series album that may (or may not) be in connection to TTB or GRC. One! To me, that's not really enough to constitute a good break. The TTB saga plotlines have been going on for two years now. They're running their course, and that's fine, but some of us are a little fatigued from keeping up with these story arcs. It would be nice to have at least a couple of years to take a breath between the two.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Um ya, as far as Richard coming back, he appeared on the Official Podcast live rather than by phone and there's also an episode in album 62 where Connie goes and visits an old friend so it would make sense to me that they could do a live interview with him since he was already there in the studio recording. But it's just a theory, I'm not positive.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, it would be easy to bring Richard back!. But we need some answers about Monty. Where'd he go? And what happened to Cal after Novacom was defeated ? MORE IMPUT!!!!!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Woah! Wait, Cal wasn't in any episodes after Novacom?!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Nope. His last appearance was in "Exactly As Planned".
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

@TigerShadow

I'm glad that's not just me. 0_0 I've been thinking the same thing. How I just want something.... calm. I guess albums 40-50 had some major arcs in them, but to me it seemed like even the major arc episodes were still pretty slice-of-life. I mean episodes like Only by His Grace and The Undeniable Truth. Although it may just be I have nostalgia with those episodes, and will never like any new episodes. *shrugs* I think, as the Oddcast said, that the OAC is supposed to be the slice-of-life episodes, but really they even aren't. o__0 I just hope the authors don't listen to the fans too much and wrap up the sagas soon. Although The Key Suspect is the beginning of a new small-saga, it appears....
xo eht haiasi-
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

And what happened to Monty after the GRC.
PennyBassett wrote: I think Buck is getting adopted in 62 since there's an episode called Legacy? (I think that's what it's called, they kind of changed it on aiowiki) Leonard and Everett will hopefully come back in that episode as well.
But the character list doesn't include Buck or Katrina.
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

I think it would be kind of cool if like there is a new conspiracists y, where monty returns, and buck would be a big help to catch the culprit, secretly Mr. .Skint.

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

That's a fine theory.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Alex Jefferson wrote:And what happened to Monty after the GRC.
PennyBassett wrote: I think Buck is getting adopted in 62 since there's an episode called Legacy? (I think that's what it's called, they kind of changed it on aiowiki) Leonard and Everett will hopefully come back in that episode as well.
But the character list doesn't include Buck or Katrina.
Yes but that is only the list of character we know for sure are going to be in the episode. It was put together by fans, not the writers. But idk anymore about Buck getting adopted in 62. It might be more likely to happen in 63 instead.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

All that would be quite lovely though I find myself in anticipation of Jason's next adventure. I think it would be amazing to learn more about his past and the people who made a difference in his life. A flashback episode is honestly what I want.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

That would be awesome!

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I would like some flashbacks for Buck. If not in 62, then 63. I really want to know more about his relationship with Mr. Skint, how his father died, what happened to his mother, etc. And maybe him talking to himself or a scene with just Buck.