AIO Characters as Things You've Done

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

AIO Characters as Things You've Done

I saw this on TigerShadow's tumblr. Somebody did it with Percy Jackson. Basically you just make a list of several characters on AIO (whichever ones you want), and write down little things you did at one point that relate to that character. Here's mine:

John Avery Whittaker: For a while I read three Old Testament chapters in the morning and three New Testament chapters at night. I made it all the way through the New Testament, and I made it to Isaiah in the Old Testament before stopping.

Connie Kendall: I was once 30 minutes early for volleyball practice because the time for practice had changed, so my mom took me in the car to drive around the area, and we ended up being late for practice.

Eugene Meltsner: For a long time I promised myself that I would never buy a car, but would ride around on a bike everywhere I went.

Tom Riley: I once fantasized about how happy my cousin would be if I gave her a horse for Christmas, and I got really into the idea. I wrote down ideas for making money, and I collected money from around the house. I then looked online and realized that horses were thousands of dollars. It also occurred to me that my cousin lived in the suburbs and had a tiny backyard so it probably wouldn't even be legal for her to have a horse if I could save the money, which is doubtful, because my top idea for raising money was having a lemonade stand.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Mandy Straussberg: One time I had a sleepover at a friend's house on Sunday on Veteran's Day weekend, only to realize when I got home on Monday that I had an essay for my AP United States History class due that Tuesday and I'd gotten maybe four hours of sleep. The essay was on how British and American perspectives on the Constitution differed from one another, and it was timed at thirty-five minutes. After a mental breakdown and a cram session, I slapped together some words, didn't even finish, printed that sucker out and turned it in. And that's the story of the first time I got a 9 on an APUSH essay.

Liz Horton: During a mock trial competition in Chicago, we faced off against a really difficult team that badgered one of our witnesses into a complete mental crash, so when I got on the stand facing the attorney who would cross-examine me, I trolled her and snarked at her and generally drove her up the wall just for the fun of it. The judges of that round—actual courtroom judges—told me I was one of the most convincing witnesses they'd seen the whole day.

Tamika Washington: When I was in show choir in the seventh grade, we had two competitions within a week of each other, and apparently there hadn't been enough time to get all the costumes reoriented. At the second one, I was changing into my dress for the last number backstage when an eighth grader, in a panic, told me that I had her dress, so we switched. Unfortunately, I happen to have had a 29" waist at the time, while the girl to whom the dress I had actually belonged could have given Twiggy a run for her money. The song was starting as my friend and a parent backstage were trying to zip me up, and the mom cried, "It's no use—we can't zip it up!" to which I responded, "Well, too bad—I gotta go!" and proceeded to perform the entire last number with my dress half-zipped.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jack Allen: Just like in the 1992-1996 era where Jack and Jason split the aspects of Whit's personality, I have found myself on many occasions to step into the role of the calm, mature elder in an attempt to satiate my friends on something, who can be quite impetuous and reckless.

Edwin Blackgaard: I have been known at times to take a relatively small scenario and morph it with great gusto into a situation that is quite more elaborate and exciting than its counterpart in reality (But you all would have never known that, would you? 8) ) In those times, I can see myself like Edwin, as he would traipse about Odyssey, attempting to dramatize the circumstances of everyday life.

Wooton Bassett: My younger sister has often told me that there is a six-year-old boy locked deep inside of me, and he will randomly come out when something triggers it. One of these things is a good playground. Even if it is second rate and dilapidated, I will at least give it a go. This is like Wooton, the man with a slide protruding out of his house.

This song, a personal favorite of mine, ended the year at #6 on the Billboard Top 100. (1962)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Jason Whittaker: I am pretty reckless.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Marvin Washington: I realised recently Marvin and I have the same goofy, somewhat witty sense of humour. At times when I'm trying to lighten the mood I may become more of an entertainer. I can be very curious, am a musician, and typically easy going. Though I can be stubborn too.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Jay: I say random things a lot. I yell at people. I can be a bit insensitive about people's feelings. And I obsess over stuff that no one cares about and freak out when I meet someone who shares this passion. (For Jay it's Elvis, for me it's AIO.)
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse