Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:Okay, you just hit my favorite SSers list. :mrgreen: I loovvvvvvve Dutch Brothers. :inlove: (Although I'm rarely allowed to go) :( I have six siblings, so totally get what you mean. \:D/

Where do you come in the family?

What's your churches denomination?
Awww thank you. I am immensely glad I stumbled upon the Soda Shop in the first place. :clap:
I am number four, basically a middle child, even more so than the child actually gifted the title.
Our denomination is Evangelical Free, meaning, we're very laid back though quite heavy on fellowship. The doctrine is strictly from God's Word and we use our own experiences in witnessing.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Papa John's or Pizza Hut?

Most painful injury?

Worst dream?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Papa John's or Pizza Hut?

Most painful injury?

Worst dream?

Mm Pizza Hut :inlove:

Last August I accidentally cut my leg, and the cut was deep. I honestly thought I was going to die. :pray:

*clears throat* I never actually had a fear of bugs, I was slightly wary around moths though. During the summer these insects would fly in and dart around my room, fluttering under my ceiling fan. The summer I was nine, I retreated to bed at a later hour one night after witnessing the expected amount of moths for the weather. I dreamt it was warm and that I lay alone, hundreds of moths clinging to the walls of my bedroom, trembling over my bed, inches from my face. O.o There was the shuttering sound of their wings and the eerie touch of their crinkly wings. I awoke in a cold sweat, shaking. To do this day a shriek accompanies my usually quite personality whenever a moth is in sight. :oops: Anyways, that was my absolute worst dream.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you have Pinterest?

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What TV show did you grow up most on?

What would you say is the worst fast food restaurant?

Do you like Broadways/musicals?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:What TV show did you grow up most on?

What would you say is the worst fast food restaurant?

Do you like Broadways/musicals?

Between The Lions, Zoboomafoo, Arthur, Wonder Pets and The Wiggles. :clap: Nowadays, when I watch cartoons with my younger siblings I'm quite disappointed by the quality. :cry: And the new Wiggle? :x Oo Dee Lolly.

I really dislike Carl's Jr. for a number of reasons. The commercials are depressing, nasty things and the food is no different. My apologies to anyone who currently works there, I mean no offense to you.
Ehhh...I wouldn't know much to go on, I only listen to the music online, but I do enjoy it.

-- Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:38 pm --
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you have Pinterest?

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I'm sorry Miss Friendship, I completely and, accidentally I might add, didn't see your post.
I do have a Pinterest, and am slightly addicted. :yes:
A hamburger joint called In and Out.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

We watched Between the Lions and Zoboomafu too! Fun fun :D
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Are you homeschooled?

Best thing about summer?

Is keeping your room clean a priority?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:Are you homeschooled?

Best thing about summer?

Is keeping your room clean a priority?
Yes I am homeschooled and have always been. :yes:
Camping, and all activities we do when camping, which includes; hiking, swimming, bike-riding, and kayaking. 8)

I am generally a tidy person who thinks organizing is enjoyable, though my roomate (little sister) doesn't make much an effort to keep our bedroom clean. :evil:

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Did I follow you on Pinterest then? :P

Have you seen Little House on the Prairie?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:Did I follow you on Pinterest then? :P

Have you seen Little House on the Prairie?
Yes you did Countess :) I followed you back.

I haven't really, only a few episodes when I was younger. Although I obsessively read every book, my favourites are Those Happy Golden Years and Farmer Boy. Is the show on the Hallmark channel or TMC?

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What kind of questions do you like people to ask you?

Best junk food snack?

Do you ever go to Sams Club or Costco?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:What kind of questions do you like people to ask you?

Best junk food snack?

Do you ever go to Sams Club or Costco?
I don't have a preference, well...I would not give out my full name or home address. :lol: Please though, "nag" me, I am comfortable with any question you might want to throw at me, even weird ones. For instance, you may ask the vilest substance I've had the horror of eating. Or my strange habits. :mrgreen:

Glazed donuts or a generous serving of ice cream. :inlove: I normally try to snack lighter though.

Sam's Club.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What vile substance do you have a horror of eating? :twisted:

What are your strange habits? :mrgreen:

What is your opinion on onions?

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:What vile substance do you have a horror of eating? :twisted:

What are your strange habits? :mrgreen:

What is your opinion on onions?
I once swallowed a spider, quite by accident I promise. Arachnids are not tasty I warn. :x
Also, beef jerky is despicable and cheese makes me gag.

Randomly, I like to smell my 100% wood pencils, when I'm bored I draw on my legs with charcoal, and I like running barefoot. :anxious: . I admit, I am weird.

Onions...rarely, only on hamburgers.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Whaa? Beef jerky is the best. :wacky: And cheese? o___0

What’s your biggest fault?

What’s your greatest virtue?

Who is your favorite Bible character?

What do you do when you are in a bad mood? :P

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship,

My greatest fault is that I have the horrible habit of comparing myself to others. I know God has given us each different abilities though it's more difficult to see when you're constantly looking towards people who seem more successful than you are. :cry: Anyways, God didn't create us in the image of others.

I would like to think I'm a compassionate person.

Paul. When I was younger Acts was one of my favourite books because of it's action and suspense. Now that I'm older, I appreciate that God completely changed Paul's life despite his murderous past, he was incredible encouraging then and also in my life today. :pray:

I seem to always retreat to my bedroomand underneath my paper lanterns where I sit, sketch, and cry. :boohoo:

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What kind of accent do you have?

Do you pronounce the word syrup as "sir-up" or "seer-up?"

Favorite romance movie? :twisted:

What kind of device are you on right now?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:What kind of accent do you have?

Do you pronounce the word syrup as "sir-up" or "seer-up?"

Favorite romance movie? :twisted:

What kind of device are you on right now?
Oh...I probably speak with a the typical "valley girl" accent which is common where I live, I wouldn't recognize it myself though because I've rarely heard anyone speak differently.
I say "sir-up." :yes:
Girl, that is an insanely tough question, probably The Lady and the Tramp :inlove: or perhaps Wall-E, since the soundtrack is honestly better than many live action films.

I'm uncertain of why you'd need to know but anyway, I'm using my Kindle fire.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey! I'm using my Kindle fire too!

Is there any food that you just WON'T eat? Not because you're allergic, but because you hate it.

Do you ever see yourself watching a Horror movie some day?

Sherlock or John?
-Nicolas Cage