Favorite Episodes

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Favorite Episodes

What are your favorite AIO episodes? My favorites are:

#001: Whit's Flop
#019: Recollections
#027: A Change of Hart
#054: Peace On Earth
#079: Our Best Vacation Ever
#083-84: The Battle
#114: The Big Broadcast
#155-156: Waylaid in the Windy City
#246: My Fair Bernard
#296: Red Wagons and Pink Flamingoes
#387: New Year's Eve Live
#415: Gloobers
#572: Odyssey Sings!
#643-645: Kidsboro
#782: Let's Get Together
Last edited by Baron von Odyssey on Fri May 13, 2016 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

My favorites are a grab here, grab there, and in no particular order...

Suspicious Minds (Go Bernard! :twisted: ) A Christmas Conundrum,( :lol: ) The Champ of the Camp ( :inlove: ) Tales of a Small Town Thug (Album 45 is a gold mine) I Slap Floor ( :mrgreen: :twisted: :noway: :roll: ) Poor Loser, ( :twisted: ) For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll, ( :mad: ) The Other Side of the Glass ( O.o ) The Right Choice ( :lol: ) A License to Drive, ( :clap: ) Love is in the Air ( :mrgreen: ) A Capsule Comes to Town ( :yes: ) Fast as I can, ( :wacky: ) and The Malted Mickball Falcon. ( :twisted: )

Basically, anything with Eugene or Bernard.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

These are my favorite episodes written in no particular order (other than the order they came into my mind):

For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll
Love is in the Air
A Christmas Conundrum
Mum's the Word
Tom for Mayor
The Final Conflict
For Unto Us a Child is Born
BTV: Envy
Aloha Oy!
Hear Me, Hear Me
Top This!
Relatively Annoyiing
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Nikki
Vanilla

I don't have a full list off the top of my head... License to Drive might be my favorite. :clap:
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

License to Drive is a good one,

Admittedly, I don't listen to a whole lot of AIO anymore, but it still sticks out as a really funny episode to me.
joplin4
Vanilla

Someone to watch over me.

This episode is so full of God's love for us.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Top Three: 3rd, Old Tricks 2nd. A Most Extraordinary Conclusion 1st. The Mortal Coil.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

I must add "Blind Justice" to my list, for being one of the few I will listen to twice in one day.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

My is Wooten and Penny's wedding
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I don't know if it's my favorite, though Code of Honor has always held a special place in my heart. It's the beginning of an epic saga and a nostalgic piece with two of the most conflicting characters. :inlove:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

My two absolute favorite episodes are: The Homecoming and Clara. Even though I have listened to them a zillion times, I still get teary-eyed at the end. :wacky:

I also love War of the Words, Naturally, I Assumed..., Back to Bethlehem, Poor Loser, The Other Side of the Glass (I love Whit's excuse why he is not dressed as a bush), and Prequels of Love.

I am surprised no one has said No Way Out or No Way in yet. Those were two awesome mystery episodes!
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom