Who Should Come Back Next?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I believe that would be in "A New Era", Parts 1-3. It would be nice to hear from them again.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

NOVACOM! I think we're due for another intense, epic, crime-fighting, nightmare-producing saga! :D:
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Oh YES! I love the Novacom saga! it is creepily Awesome!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I just listened to half of novacom it needs to come back as well as Mandy and Liz. Whenever we saw Mandy and Liz were in involved we always listened. I LOVED the ones where they fought. Another fun one would be my absolute favorite charecter EVER ROBERT MITCHELL
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Jared needs to come back!
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Bernard, Cryin Bryin Dern, and Bart Rathbone
Girls just wanna have fun!
Wakko
Pistachio

Wodfamchocsod wrote:Bernard, Cryin Bryin Dern, and Bart Rathbone
Unfortunately only Crying Bryan Dern could come back. Unless they replace Dave, and Walker.
Last edited by Wakko on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Totally Jared or Mitch,but Mitch in a happy episode!!
Proud K.R.E Member
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I think Mitch is gone for good by this point. ;) I would like to hear a little bit of Cryin Bryan Dern, though. Actually, I just want a character played by Corey Burton; I don't think he's been involved with AIO at all since before the relaunch.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

NO ONE! :D :D
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

What long lost Odyssey character would you like to see back the most?
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Oh so much all of those. Er, except Dr. Blackgaard (he's dead)

Other pick would be JARED
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Tom! He needs to come back! (Also, they should find a way to include Bernard in one last episode)
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Baron von Odyssey wrote:Tom! He needs to come back! (Also, they should find a way to include Bernard in one last episode)
Yet wouldn't that fall short and taste flat if we don't have Bernards original voice?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

I mean like inserting previous Bernard lines. A great way for them to do that is if they do another B-TV, cause then they can just get usual B-TV lines like "Welcome to B-TV" and have someone else (such as Connie) explain the theme of the episode.
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

When Hal Smith died, they considered doing that with his lines, but after doing only a few short scenes they realized it took far too long and was just too complicated to do regularly.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Hermione
Chocolate Chip

Monica Stone should return so that she and Jason may be wed! The star-tossed lovers, reunited again. :inlove:
"The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." - Flannery O'Connor
Nikki
Vanilla

Novatom wrote:When Hal Smith died, they considered doing that with his lines, but after doing only a few short scenes they realized it took far too long and was just too complicated to do regularly.
They did it in like two episodes, though.... when Whit leaves to the Middle East and on the answering machine during DBD....
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Novatom wrote:When Hal Smith died, they considered doing that with his lines, but after doing only a few short scenes they realized it took far too long and was just too complicated to do regularly.
I know, but it could possibly work for just one episode.
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Baron von Odyssey wrote:
I know, but it could possibly work for just one episode.

Hmm...Odyssey now has Red Hollard, a frequent though random handy man. And newer listeners might be confused by Bernard's appearance. I think it'd be as if Rodney showed up for one episode and everyone acted like it was a regular occurrence.
Mandy as an adult martied to Trent. They could settle down and begin a family, in my lowly opinion Odyssey needs more kids.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark