Toothpaste Squeezing

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Toothpaste Squeezing

I posted this on the ToO, but I figured I'd post it over here since y'all are probably crazier. :mrgreen:

I think Connie would squeeze the toothpaste from the middle.. And probably leave the cap off if it's one of those that you twist on and off. If it was one of those flip-top lids, she'd probably close it every now and then.

Whit would probably squeeze from the bottom and twist the cap on.

Eugene would squeeze from the bottom and have one of those devices that help you squeeze all you can out of the bottom and close the flip-top lid. Unless he shared with Katrina.. I don't know how she'd squeeze her toothpaste.

Pick a character or two and tell me how you think they'd squeeze their toothpaste.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Oh my. What made you think of this?

I say Rodney doesn't brush his teeth at all.

I think sam always closes the lid, whether or not he squeezes from the bottom.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Kaida
Fudge Marble

It was like 2am when I typed this on the ToO. I remembered that AIO episode when the mom of a character(can't remember who) told him that when she and his dad got married, his dad asked her during the ceremony if she squeezed the toothpaste from the middle or the end, and it made her laugh..

POUND FOOLISH, TELL ME HOW EMILY WOULD SQUEEZE HER TOOTHPASTE.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I think Katrina would also use the clip thing, as would Penny, since Penny is basically me and I use one.

But, I only use it once it gets to be about halfway gone. :P So I think Penny would do the same.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hmm, seems I'm summoned. Emily would have a consistent amount of toothpaste worked out to as not to foam too much but get a fresh feel. She would also be very good at keeping track of the darn caps.

Eugene woudln't go so far as to invent a device for it, probably. Not the modern Eugene, anyway. But he probably wraps it around a pencil when it's running out to make it easier to get it all out.

As for Sam Yawnson, Connie G, he probably not only does that but recycles the container and reuses the caps. Not to mention brushing four to five times a day.

For myself, I would choose to squeeze my toothpaste all over Heather.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Wooton probably has some sort of kid friendly fun flavoured toothpaste in an interesting bottle like maybe shaped like a race car with wheels, and he probably squeezes from the middle.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

aragtaghooligan wrote:Wooton probably has some sort of kid friendly fun flavoured toothpaste in an interesting bottle like maybe shaped like a race car with wheels, and he probably squeezes from the middle.
Bahaha! Yesss. I love the way y'all's minds work.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hmm, I think Jimmy Barclay would just squeeze from wherever irritating Donna.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Actually, PF, there's already been a device invented for that :D
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Connie G. wrote:Oh my. What made you think of this?

I say Rodney doesn't brush his teeth at all.

I think sam always closes the lid, whether or not he squeezes from the bottom.
The once in a blue moon Rodney brushes his teeth he probably beats the toothpaste out!
Proud K.R.E Member
Helios
Butter Pecan

Buck would squeeze from the middle; then, when it's half-empty, squeeze from the end, so that it's in the front, so he can go back to squeezing from the middle.

Jay would squeeze toothpaste on everything but the toothbrush.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote:Jay would squeeze toothpaste on everything but the toothbrush.
Yeah, and then say he couldn't brush his teeth because there was no more toothpaste.

..Not to change the subject or anything, but.. you know.. Helios. *points to the above post* Image
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

snubs wrote:..Not to change the subject or anything, but.. you know.. Helios. *points to the above post*
Are you having wonderful adoring thoughts of being able to *gasp what an honor* post next to her? :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:
snubs wrote:..Not to change the subject or anything, but.. you know.. Helios. *points to the above post*
Are you having wonderful adoring thoughts of being able to *gasp what an honor* post next to her? :P
Not really. I just figured you all would be freaking out that she posted.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

That was before we all changed our threads though. :(
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Edwin Blackgaard would have Shakespeare dispense his toothpaste for him (as well as probably brush his teeth.) :)
Walter Shakespeare probably squeezes it in a mousey little way, taking both thumbs and forefingers and working it from the end until there's just enough exposed at the top to brush onto your toothbrush.

By the way, thank you, Kaida. This is an incredible topic.

A perfect song for a toothpaste topic. So, I'm at the store. I'm an extreme couponer, and I have this crazy deal that lets me get sixteen tubes of Crest for practically nothing. I'll give them all to my friend who's having her birthday party tonight. (1958)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Mickey wrote:
The once in a blue moon Rodney brushes his teeth he probably beats the toothpaste out!
This made me laugh.

I love everyone's responses on here.

Jared would most likely check his toothpaste tube for fingerprints. (You can never be too careful.) And then only squeeze like half a pea size to test the paste for poison. (They could have been wearing gloves) And when he sees that he is still alive, he'd brush again because it's now safe. But if he still felt that someone must have tampered with his paste, he'd just open a new one. But then he realizes it's all a conspiracy by those toothpaste makers. They send their goons to mess with your paste at night, so you would HAVE to open a new tube everyday. They, of course, get all the money you spend on new tubes of toothpaste.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

That's a little too difficult, Kaida, for they would have to hire specially-trained employees to tamper with the tubes. If however, they laced a certain amount of toothpaste tubes with poison while they were in the factory, they would save all the trouble. Then, to distinguish those tubes from the normal civilian kind, they could earmark the box in a unique manner.

Webb Pierce. This song is hilarious. (1959)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)