TOP SECRET: VILLAIN FILES

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

TOP SECRET: VILLAIN FILES

What is your favorite Odyssey villain from Percival Fenwick to Bennett Charles to Jebediah Skint, Odyssey is plumb full of villains that have come and gone. This page is to discuss you're favorite villains. I'll start.

My favorite is Dr. Regis Blackgaard, most preferably in his virus afterlife self in the Imagination Station in Blackgaard's Revenge, Parts 1 & 2. That was The Classic Era (1987-1998), when Odyssey was up and coming, only to have it's small town peace shattered by EVIL :twisted: ! It is a phenomenal saga, and I'm glad that they're all in one set now.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I don't Know of any besides DR.Blackaard...And He gave me the "Chills"!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:I don't Know of any besides DR.Blackaard...And He gave me the "Chills"!
I like Dr. Blaagaurd a lot
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

I don't know all the villains, but I think the way they made people the villains during the novacom saga was very useful. It showed listeners that there are bad people in real life and not just in fiction.

I also really like Dr. Blackguard!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Ouh, tough question. Let me think about it... :|
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Most definitely Dr. Regis Blackgaard.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Of course Dr. Blackgaard! Apart from being the most popular, he has REASONS for being the most popular! But Mr. Charles always grabbed me, and Monica, back when she was a villain, was a pretty good one. And even she hadn't been that good, everyone likes a mean chick with a gun. ;) The Whisperer isn't bad, as were the Villains in Search for Whit. But, at the end of the day, yes, indeed, unquestionably, hats off to Dr. Regis' cruelty, seductive falseness, and mildly unsettling menace. (Eugene would scream at all those commas.)

-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:35 am --

PS, neat idea for a topic, old judge... in fact, until i saw this, I was planning on doing it. ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

James Wakefield. Oh yes! On second thought, maybe Dr. B.
Last edited by ArnoldtheRubberDucky on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Undoubtedly the Chairman. He was the Mastermind behind the entire Novacom Saga. He was ruthless, evil :twisted: ( I just had to add that there), and would do what ever it took to get what he wanted. Besides, he's one of the few villains that have a chance of coming back. A sequel to Novacom would be awesome!
꿈. 희망. 전진.