Olivia Parker

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Olivia Parker?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 pm

The BEST ever! :D
7%
great, but not my fav ;)
50%
shes okay
36%
sorry but i dont like her
7%

Total votes: 14

gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Olivia Parker

I like Olivia do u?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I really like Olivia. She not my fav though.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I didn't like her at the beginning, but now I really like. Probably one of my favorite new characters. I'm also happy they changed the actress ;)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

She's decent. Probably my favorite episode with her was Opposite Day. It was a good Odyssey episode that we can all definitely learn from. She tried not to hurt Amber's feelings, but when she did, she made it all right. Also, when she first met Amber, I liked how she did what Amber liked. It really helped Amber get over the grieving of What's-Her-Face-That-Moved-To-New Mexico.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Old Judge wrote:She's decent. Probably my favorite episode with her was Opposite Day. It was a good Odyssey episode that we can all definitely learn from. She tried not to hurt Amber's feelings, but when she did, she made it all right. Also, when she first met Amber, I liked how she did what Amber liked. It really helped Amber get over the grieving of What's-Her-Face-That-Moved-To-New Mexico.

Yea I agree with ya
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

She is a good character not my favorite though.. :)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

She's pretty good, but not my favorite. I'm really glad that they changed the voice.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Connie_Kendall wrote:She's pretty good, but not my favorite. I'm really glad that they changed the voice.
Yeah, I like her new voice better than the old one.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:She's decent. Probably my favorite episode with her was Opposite Day. It was a good Odyssey episode that we can all definitely learn from. She tried not to hurt Amber's feelings, but when she did, she made it all right. Also, when she first met Amber, I liked how she did what Amber liked. It really helped Amber get over the grieving of What's-Her-Face-That-Moved-To-New Mexico.
That was a Good one and I LOVED Never For Nothing it was do Touching! That and Opposite Day are my FAVORITES with her! :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I hope we hear more from Olivia ad Priscilla
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

An enjoyable if sort of unremarkable character. If she continues to develop, she'll go far. At the moment, she's comparable to the early stages of Mandy, you know, just here to do what she does. Mandy: make people laugh and go "awww, she's so cute." Olivia: make people chuckle, and feel sorry for her when she gets into problems and throws a fit (or obviously wants to.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hope Levy Olivia was HORRIBLE! Kelly Stables Olivia is 1,000,000 times better.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.