Switch to full style
Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Post a reply

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Chris: And I'm Chris, hoping you'll join us for another Adventure in Odys---what? You're ending the show. Seriously? I QUIT!

*papers fly, and the episode ends*


well, technacally, if the show ended, she can't quit

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:13 am

SO funny. Oh, that's so FUNNY!!

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey! You guys are really good at this writing stuff. But why does Whit have to die at the end of the show?
Can't we just end it because Odyssey is going to be destroyed by something, so all the characters flee in terror and Whit says something like, "No matter what, we will see each other again. God be with you (Connie, Penny, Wooton, Eugene and Katrina, or whoever)!" I think, since this show is 'officially' for 8-12 year olds, the kids on the younger end (8 or less) would probably cry for weeks if he died! (I might too!!) Just a thought.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:17 am

I'm pretty sure that the destruction of the town would be far more traumatizing.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 pm

And I doubt Whit would stop in the middle of this Armageddon situation to say this really deep quote to all of his friends. The whole group would just throw their hands up and run away shrieking.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:57 pm

#emilysdead #party #aiosgone #:(
(The rapture happens)
Whit: Connie, isn't this place great?
Connie: Yeah, Whit this is great!
(They see Emily)
Connie and Whit: Oh no!
Whit: Well, maybe the best wasn't yet to come......
Emily: I HEARD THAT!
(The episode ends)
:P #heaven #emilysthere #ohno #fun

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:14 pm

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Hey! You guys are really good at this writing stuff. But why does Whit have to die at the end of the show?
Can't we just end it because Odyssey is going to be destroyed by something, so all the characters flee in terror and Whit says something like, "No matter what, we will see each other again. God be with you (Connie, Penny, Wooton, Eugene and Katrina, or whoever)!" I think, since this show is 'officially' for 8-12 year olds, the kids on the younger end (8 or less) would probably cry for weeks if he died! (I might too!!) Just a thought.

Hehe, we're just kidding around with the whole 'Whit dying' thing.
The writers would never kill Whit.
THEY BETTER NOT KILL WHIT.
CUZ IF THEY DO, I KILL THEM.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Agent 86 wrote:#emilysdead #party #aiosgone #:(
(The rapture happens)
Whit: Connie, isn't this place great?
Connie: Yeah, Whit this is great!
(They see Emily)
Connie and Whit: Oh no!
Whit: Well, maybe the best wasn't yet to come......
Emily: I HEARD THAT!
(The episode ends)
:P #heaven #emilysthere #ohno #fun

THIS is how the show's to end! Maybe without all the hashtags. :P

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Bobbymac wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:#emilysdead #party #aiosgone #:(
(The rapture happens)
Whit: Connie, isn't this place great?
Connie: Yeah, Whit this is great!
(They see Emily)
Connie and Whit: Oh no!
Whit: Well, maybe the best wasn't yet to come......
Emily: I HEARD THAT!
(The episode ends)
:P #heaven #emilysthere #ohno #fun

THIS is how the show's to end! Maybe without all the hashtags. :P

Well, maybe Chris could say that.... :P

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:48 am

Hehe, we're just kidding around with the whole 'Whit dying' thing.
The writers would never kill Whit.
THEY BETTER NOT KILL WHIT.
CUZ IF THEY DO, I KILL THEM.

^
I don't think they would either |
Yes!

-- December 24th, 2013, 8:51 am --

Ah, well, you're probably right Old Judge and GratiaDei...
I said you guys were good at this writing thing

NOT ME! Sorry.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:26 am

of course they wouldn't, they thought about doing it when Hal Smith passed away, and decided not to! so even thought the cast and crew now are a lot different than they used to be, they wouldn't do it

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:58 pm

The last sentence in Odyssey... Hmmmmmmm...

Liz'alike wrote: Synopsis of situation: Whit gazed up at Jason. Connie, his wife clinging to his side.
These months of fighting cancer were drawing to an end, and Whit knew it. He was glad he was here with his family.
With Jenna on one side of the bed and Jason and Connie on the other, Whit knew he was ready.
"Be sure to have a lot of adventures without me."
END


Then FOTF would start a new series where Jason and Connie were the new "Whit" and all that junk ;)

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:32 pm

@Liz'alike: If Whit would die of cancer, I do not think I would ever give another dime to something else "Odyssey-ish."

And are you one of the "Jason & Connie" people?

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:21 pm

I suppose that would be your loss... Things change, you just have to move with it.

And yes, I am a major Jason+Connie ;)

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:59 am

This is a sad subject, but it should be like the whole gang at Whit's End saying good-bye and good-night.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 am

How 'bout if Odyssey is destroyed by a bomb or something.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:39 am

What about Someone yelling REVENGE!!!!

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Yeah, like Blackgaard! And then it ends with him cackling evily.

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Hoping you've enjoyed the LAST time of Adventures In Odyssey!
--Chris

Re: The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:38 pm

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Hoping you've enjoyed the LAST time of Adventures In Odyssey!
--Chris


How about NO
Post a reply