The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Haha true :lol:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Isaiah the Ox wrote:How about "Mom, I'm pregnant." \:D/
Genius... :lol:
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Didi wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:How about "Mom, I'm pregnant." \:D/
Genius... :lol:
Omw yas! :lol:
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I think the last scene should have Connie, Eugene, and Whit talking about something random like.... their last order of prunes. Then their conversation would fade out and bit and sound like its on a walky talky or a radio then Regis Blackgaard would say "Then it's settled. Odyssey will be ours.". Then in a raspy voice the Chairman would say "Agreed. It's inevitable!" and Regis and the Chairman would both laugh maniacally. Then Connie would say "Does this sweater make me look fat?".
Last edited by Mr. Clever on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

That had me laughing!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:I think the last scene should have Connie, Eugene, and Whit talking about something random like.... their last order of prunes. Then their conversation would fade out and bit and sound like its on a walky talky or a radio then Regis Blackgaard would say "Then it's settled. Odyssey will be ours.". Then in a raspy voice the Chairman would say "Agreed. It's inevitable!" and Regis and the Chairman would both laugh maniacally. Then Connie would say "Does this sweater make me look fat?".
I'm laughing too hard! :clap: :clap:
Richard Maxwell
Strawberry

The Odyssey crew watch from a distant as Whit's End is being destroyed.
Whit: "This is not the end, just the beginning of something new."
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psalm 51:12 King James Version (KJV)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Or Dr. Regis Blackgrad has a brother and he comes back and takes Whits end and whit says This Is the end of that a beginning of another so kinda lie yours.
mortymoscowitz
Vanilla

This question reminds me of Whit's ending description in A Day in Our Lives: "So we went back to Whit’s End, and as Eugene serenaded us with his ukulele, Connie complained that they had cut her out of the movie, and Bernard told us what a brat the star really is. I was glad to be living and breathing in the real Odyssey where the lights of Whit’s End burned late into the night and we slipped quietly to the end of yet another day in our lives."

Something like that, without the obvious references to the movie that episode centers on, sounds about right to me.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

Simple. Whit dies, they all mourn, and after their time of grief, Connie says in Whit's place, "The best is yet to come."
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)