The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Penny and Wooton's Wedding
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=559
Page 3 of 5

Author:  Belle [ Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Oops, sorry for not responding. Yes, I like Pintrest a lot, and I thinking about starting a wedding board. Would that be too weird?

Penny would decorate the church with... Hmmm, let me put on my thinking-like-Penny hat and ponder that.

Uh oh. Nope, I can't. I am at work, and I left my beret at home. I'll have to get back to you guys on that. ;)

Author:  Suzy Lou Foolish [ Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

No, that wouldn't be weird at all, Godsgirl. In fact, I feel weird because I don't have a Pintrest wedding board and all my friends do. Maybe I'll start one.=P I found this wedding dress made from white balloons on Pintrest that I could totally imagine Penny wearing, by the way. It was actually kind of pretty...strange, but pretty! :D

Author:  Belle [ Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

If ya'll want, you can follow me. If you pm me on here, I'll tell you who I am, and if you tell me who you are I'll follow you too.

I still don't have my beret, but I think that Penny would also totally rock in a wedding dress made out of candy wrappers! :)

Author:  I <3 Wooton [ Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Suzy Lou Foolish wrote:
Oh my gosh! Remember that episode where Wooton sings "Happy Birthday" to Mrs. Randolph and he does the dance? Which episode was that in?
Oh, and I bet they'll hang old CD's from the ceiling of the church for decoration, too. I was going to say they'd throw watermelon jelly beans instead of rice...but that would hurt.P

Man, I want to go that wedding.

Welcoming wooton.

Author:  NateVONgreat [ Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

as if rice doesn't hurt.
really? that is in Welcoming wooton? that is the first episode with wooton in it, amazing, i didn't think that was in the first one.

Author:  Pound Foolish [ Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Of course it is. You're just not an attentive listener. Shame.

Author:  NateVONgreat [ Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

" "When album 57 rolls around and Connie isn't pregnant, we're all going to look back on this and laugh." ~ Ashley Whittaker"
what is that supposed to mean? Are you saying my the time of episode 57 it will be ok for her to have a baby? when now it is wrong?

Author:  Novatom [ Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

I think Penny will paint some beautiful painting all over the inside of the church where the wedding is held. "Dreams by Constance" will host the wedding, so it'll be pretty hectic (like Eugen and Katrina's). The cake will be a tofu pig, licorice flavored. Wooton will wear a spotted, red bow tie with his tuxedo, and afterwards Penny and Wooton should go to the same place they went in The Green Ring Conspiracy to have a picnic, but actually finish it!

Author:  Pound Foolish [ Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

NateVONgreat wrote:
" "When album 57 rolls around and Connie isn't pregnant, we're all going to look back on this and laugh." ~ Ashley Whittaker"
what is that supposed to mean? Are you saying my the time of episode 57 it will be ok for her to have a baby? when now it is wrong?

Certainly not. Album 57 is out, and Connie isn't pregnant. (Big surprise.) There was a lot of speculation she would be. The ToO started it. (Is it just me or are they loony? I know, pots and kettles, but still. *here imagine Eugene popping in and saying, "I don't know what kitchenware has to do with anything.") It seemed a good choice to quote Ashley then, who so accurately predicted the outcome of those silly speculations.
Now, my theory for album 58... Space aliens will kidnap Jay and marry him to their Queen, causing Matthew to work with Whit and Eugene to build a deathray to destroy the aliens, starting a war with multiple planets headed by Olivia. OHEMGEE!
Novatom wrote:
I think Penny will paint some beautiful painting all over the inside of the church where the wedding is held. "Dreams by Constance" will host the wedding, so it'll be pretty hectic (like Eugen and Katrina's). The cake will be a tofu pig, licorice flavored. Wooton will wear a spotted, red bow tie with his tuxedo, and afterwards Penny and Wooton should go to the same place they went in The Green Ring Conspiracy to have a picnic, but actually finish it!

Aw, that would be so sweet.

Author:  Wakko [ Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Pound Foolish wrote:
Now, my theory for album 58... Space aliens will kidnap Jay and marry him to their Queen, causing Matthew to work with Whit and Eugene to build a deathray to destroy the aliens, starting a war with multiple planets headed by Olivia. OHEMGEE!

Wow awesome theory. Lol

Author:  Blitz [ Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

I imagine that Penny and Wooton will say it was a joke when they are to walk up the aisle.

Author:  I <3 Wooton [ Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Blitz wrote:
I imagine that Penny and Wooton will say it was a joke when they are to walk up the aisle.

No Way. Wooton will be dressed as Captain Absolutely and Penny as Lady Deluxe Haversham
:o :) ;) :D :P 8) :lol:

Author:  Wodfamchocsod [ Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Forgive me, but I don't think Penny and Wooten are mature enough. Just imagine their first credit card bill.

Author:  Belle [ Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Wodfamchocsod wrote:
Forgive me, but I don't think Penny and Wooten are mature enough. Just imagine their first credit card bill.

What do you mean by this? Wooton has been living on his own, for I'm not sure how long, writes comic books and has a mail carrier job for a living, so, he clearly isn't immature with his money and how it's spent.

Author:  TigerShadow [ Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Yeah, despite that "special deal" he discusses in "The Poor Rich Guy" that he's allegedly paid "mostly in gum" for his work for the PowerBoy comics, he still makes royalties off of the other products that are sold, as Grady points out. Wooton also works as a mailman, meaning that he not only does a slated mail delivery route every day, but he also writes and draws an entire comic book series—and a lot of work goes into writing and drawing a comic book. And Wooton still manages to make time to hang out with the kids around town and the gang at Whit's End. As silly as he can be, Wooton is actually a pretty responsible, hard-working person. Not to mention that with as much money as he probably makes from both of his jobs, he's more than likely very financially secure.

Author:  Blitz [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Penny is not responsible with money though. She has no budget, and even though she made big bucks before, she went fast into debt after.

Author:  Wakko [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Blitz wrote:
Penny is not responsible with money though. She has no budget, and even though she made big bucks before, she went fast into debt after.

When'd she go into debt? Wasn't that album 54?

Author:  SirWhit [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

I think that was when she was thinking about moving back to PA.

Author:  Belle [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Bobbymac wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Penny is not responsible with money though. She has no budget, and even though she made big bucks before, she went fast into debt after.

When'd she go into debt? Wasn't that album 54?

Keeping this into context, though, wasn't this when she had lost her job and apartment? I'd probably go into debt too, while just trying to live, without any income coming, and minimal savings, being a student...

Author:  TigerShadow [ Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Penny and Wooton's Wedding

An art student, no less. ;)

Even so, just because she went into debt once doesn't mean that she automatically has a problem with money and budgeting; this isn't a major aspect of her character history, so we can't definitively say one way or another whether she's good or bad with keeping her finances straight. Even the most Spartan in their spending can wind up in debt through no fault on their own.

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/