Penny and Wooton's Wedding

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Penny and Wooton's Wedding

My brother just suggested a fun idea for a topic... How would Penny and Wooton do their wedding? What would happen!? I normally make pretty long topic-starter-posts, but I'd say this is QUITE enough.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I still don't think they should get married...(please don't kill me) but, if they did, the wedding would be quite the affair. Probably all the groomsmen will be dressed as characters from Wooton's comic book. The punch will be made from raspberry soda with watermelon sorbet and, Like Old Judge said, the cake would be licorice flavored...the little couple figurine on top will be made of licorice as well. Oh, and the reception would be in a building, but everyone will sit on a gigantic quilt- picnic style, on the floor.
Sounds awesome, huh? :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It does! Oh, and Wooton would keep leaving off dancing with Penny to get more cake. Whoa, Wooton dancing. THAT puts a lot of pictures in my head.
They'd also have a band playing that classic song Wooton loves. Grrr, I can't remember the name now, but you know:
Oh da doo dah day...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh my gosh! Remember that episode where Wooton sings "Happy Birthday" to Mrs. Randolph and he does the dance? Which episode was that in?
Oh, and I bet they'll hang old CD's from the ceiling of the church for decoration, too. I was going to say they'd throw watermelon jelly beans instead of rice...but that would hurt.P

Man, I want to go that wedding.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

They'd probably eat fresh licorice for 197 straight hours while playing Camptown Races for that same amount of time. It would be pure torture! But here's something to think about: Wooton kissing the bride. How would he do that? I think it would be kinda funny for Wooton to kiss Penny.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I like licorice, but if I ate it 197 days straight, I'd die. And Wooton kissing Penny? That's kind of an awkward thought!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I think it's beautiful. ;) He'd probably get so nervous he'd run away, or faint. Or maybe he'd sneeze in her face..
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Only true love would accept a sneeze in the face.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

This wedding sounds Epic!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:This wedding sounds Epic!
Any wedding that Wooton attends is epic!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Any wedding that Wooton attends is epic!
Right? Wooton makes everything epic! I have a older brother named Max who acts just like Wooton, he even kind of sounds like him. He makes everything weird, but fun too! He does get rather annoying at times, though.=P
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wow, a teenager who acts like Wooton! I wish I could meet him... Hmm...
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

He's actually not a teenager, he's 24, finally has a girlfriend. She's beautiful, a real doll. I have no idea how he got her...but anyways. I always wanted to know a real Wooton, but then I realized Max was the closest thing to him- right down to the licorice! =P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

MAX!? What, the annoying guy who picks on Trent and makes fun of the kid in Hindsight? Geez, some brother. ;) I hope there's another AIO Max, because otherwise...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:He's actually not a teenager, he's 24, finally has a girlfriend. She's beautiful, a real doll. I have no idea how he got her...but anyways. I always wanted to know a real Wooton, but then I realized Max was the closest thing to him- right down to the licorice! =P
He probably gave her licorice. His girlfriend, I mean. Wow, 24! My older sibling will be fifteen in a week.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

No, its my brother Max, Pound Foolish- you silly!! =P =P And Mr. Thinker, he probably did bribe her with licorice. Haha! Happy birthday to your older sibling, by the way! My oldest sibling is 36.
Anyways...back to Wooton, this is probably what he and Penny's house will look like. (with a couple of slides coming out the windows and that swing will be made from an old trampoline instead of wood, of course.)

Last edited by Suzy Lou Foolish on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Whoops, Suzy, you need to try again. That image didn't show, and I'm DYING to know what it is!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:Whoops, Suzy, you need to try again. That image didn't show, and I'm DYING to know what it is!
same for me
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Grrrrzzz...is it showing up now?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Aaaah.... NO. Unless it's invisible.