Love... Wooton, and Penny: Will They Ever Admit It?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.

Penny and Wooton: for or against?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I think Penny should tell Wooton she loves him
24%
I think Wooton should tell Penny he loves her
41%
I think their love should end
35%

Total votes: 17

truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Micky wrote:Ahhh that's no fun!
Yes, I know it, but I can't help myself! :D
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Wodfamchocsod wrote:No. Wooton and Penny are too immature to be tying the knot.
Sure, they Wooton might have a weird house and they might like weird stuff, but they are responsible enough to be married.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Novatom wrote:
Sure, they Wooton might have a weird house and they might like weird stuff, but they are responsible enough to be married.
Yeah, they are SO responsible. Most reliable people ever. For someone who drains her car batteries on hair blow dryers, I'd say not.
However, I do love Penny and Wootons characters, and it is an amusing thought. I won't spoil your dreams anymore; sorry, :P
Girls just wanna have fun!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Wodfamchocsod wrote:
Novatom wrote:
Yeah, they are SO responsible. Most reliable people ever. For someone who drains her car batteries on hair blow dryers, I'd say not.
However, I do love Penny and Wootons characters, and it is an amusing thought. I won't spoil your dreams anymore; sorry, :P
Yes. Yes. Yes.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Album 59 spoiler:

Well, Wooton proposed, so...
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Yes... SPOILER
Even though I've only heard the 1st episode on the OAIOP, I can see where this is going. I don't think they'd have all this marriage counciling for nothing. That's just my opinion. They get married in the end ;) not saying whether they should or should not, just that they will \:D/
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

More 59 spoilers!
It is starting to look like it won't happen which is really dissapointing me not just because I actually love Penny and Wooton an think they are not immature but child like which is a beautiful thing. However, this also upsets me because every love story in Odyssey is complicated. Kids need better role models than these characters when it comes to love! If you want to see a more in depth discussion on this subject go to the album 59 thread.