Switch to full style
Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Post a reply

Further from the Truth

Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:03 pm

I wrote a thing. It's a full script for "Further from the Truth":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17q4Uro ... sp=sharing
Any comments?

Re: Further from the Truth

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:37 pm

I read this earlier and really enjoyed it. Great job on the writing! Very interesting theory about Jillian. I haven't really thought about that before, but I guess it's possible.

Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:39 am

Wow, yeah, that was really good! Great insight into Morrie's character too. I definitely got hooked as I started reading more! And Jillian... whoa...

Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:14 pm

This was absolutely fantastic! The characterizations were excellent--I could hear each character's voice reading the lines, and everything mad so. much. sense. And JILLIAN! Yes!

Now, are we really getting a wrap-up of the Morrie saga in this album, or is that just speculation?

Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 pm

ByeByeBrownie wrote:Now, are we really getting a wrap-up of the Morrie saga in this album, or is that just speculation?

... Well, it's speculation as to what exactly happens in the next Morrie episode, but... Who said it was a wrap-up? To quote Morrie...
This is all under control. I know exactly what I am doing.

Does that sound like the end to you? :D

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:11 pm

Okay, okay, okay, but at least it's going somewhere!! :D

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:16 pm

I really enjoyed this! Thanks for putting it together!
Post a reply