When the Actors Leave

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

When the Actors Leave

This is a terrible thought, but... eventually, there's going to be almost none of the reallyearly actors left. At the moment, the main survivors are Townsend, Leigh, and Ryan, and Harnell sort-of counts as a real early actor. (Yes, Jack and Joanne made a long overdue appearance, but only so they could go bye-bye.)
So, who would you like to see in the roles of AIO goes on long enough that practically everyone is gone?
Who could play Connie? Who could play Eugene?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

I think that they really need to establish a new mainstay in Odyssey to start preparing, the most beneficial being new employee at Whit's End. Odyssey could use a new dynamic to shake things up.
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I think that there should always be Whit, even if they have to go through a hundred different Whits by the time the series ends. But I have to grudgingly say that, as outrageous as this might sound, once Will and Katie get off the show, Eugene and Connie must as well. There's no replacing either of these characters, since they've been voiced by the same people for so long. I think they'll have to establish a new cast of adult characters once this happens, including Whit, Penny, Wooton, and some new additions. It wouldn't seem ideal at first, but we could get used to it.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Vic
Chocolate Chip

If they replace or drop anybody, I might just curl up and die. It would break my heart. Maybe I won't die but I'll probably stay in bed for a week and cry.
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

I think that Whit leaving might not be a bad thing. Other shows have survived without their lead character (though few and far between), and I think that Odyssey has enough mystery, history, and character development to make it through. CT, you're totally right about Connie and Eugene. They ARE those characters.
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/