Switch to full style
Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Post a reply

Re: Album 63 Theories

Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Yeah, if Jason ever got married, I wouldn't want him to marry Tasha. Maybe Maureen...

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Wait, do you mean Monica? Because Maureen is Mitch's fiancee, isn't she?

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Oh right! Yeah, I haven't listened to Novacom in awhile...

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:40 pm

I am the most open to Jason marrying Monica but that would still involve randomly bringing a character back as a Christian to handwave a relationship. Maybe she could have her own arc? I'm sure a lot of people enjoy her character enough for her to be something other than a love interest for another character.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 pm

I would love for Monica Stone to come back with her own arc. If she does, I honestly hope there's no romance involved at all; I just want to see her return. She deserves it.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:17 am

We need to recognize that 63 should start a story arc.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:23 am

Why should it start a story arc?

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:57 am

Because Paul McCuster said that a new villain would come soon, the soonest he can come is 63.

TigerShadow wrote:
Although, Album 62 has nothing to speak of relating to Ties That Bind or Green Ring.

It may or it may not. We don't have full summaries of the episodes yet. I hope it doesn't, but it might.

We know it doesn't, we have the descriptions.
Post a reply