Album 63 Theories

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, if Jason ever got married, I wouldn't want him to marry Tasha. Maybe Maureen...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

Wait, do you mean Monica? Because Maureen is Mitch's fiancee, isn't she?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh right! Yeah, I haven't listened to Novacom in awhile...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

I am the most open to Jason marrying Monica but that would still involve randomly bringing a character back as a Christian to handwave a relationship. Maybe she could have her own arc? I'm sure a lot of people enjoy her character enough for her to be something other than a love interest for another character.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I would love for Monica Stone to come back with her own arc. If she does, I honestly hope there's no romance involved at all; I just want to see her return. She deserves it.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We need to recognize that 63 should start a story arc.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Why should it start a story arc?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Because Paul McCuster said that a new villain would come soon, the soonest he can come is 63.
TigerShadow wrote:
Although, Album 62 has nothing to speak of relating to Ties That Bind or Green Ring.
It may or it may not. We don't have full summaries of the episodes yet. I hope it doesn't, but it might.
We know it doesn't, we have the descriptions.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: