Switch to full style
Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Post a reply

Re: Future Parodies

Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Actually, no, I main Sonic and Snake, with Toon Link as a secondary. So no, I don't main Captain Falcon.

Ugh! Do you spam that one move where he gets into a ball and attacks the nearest player?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Actually, no, I main Sonic and Snake, with Toon Link as a secondary. So no, I don't main Captain Falcon.

...dude...
I main the same....

Well, I do in Brawl. In SSB4 my main is Bowser, and my secondary is Toon Link, but still.

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:16 pm

TheDoctor wrote:Lucas still deserves better.

Who do you want as Lucas?
P.S. Are you a Lucas main?
Also I don't spam homing attack, although I do camp a lot.

@Kungfunaomi Who do you main in Project M? I main Sonic in Smash 4, with Luigi, Cloud, and Toon Link as secondaries.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:25 pm

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:Lucas still deserves better.

Who do you want as Lucas?
P.S. Are you a Lucas main?

@Kungfunaomi Who do you main in Project M? I main Sonic in Smash 4, with Luigi, Cloud, and Toon Link as secondaries.

My siblings have ruled out me using Lucas. I kinda main him too much.
He needs someone special...I'll think about it.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 am

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:

In Project M I main Bowser and Snake, actually. Snake is good in that one. Oh, and I'll usually end up playing as Captain Falcon because I keep sticking stuff like Ronald McDonald and Batman on him.

-- Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:49 am --

And I just realized imma get kicked off the SS for being way off topic

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:32 pm

I'll make a smash topic,
anywho
So any more video game suggestions for Odyssey parodies? I was thinking of doing Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario RPG, and Super Mario Odyssey next, so any character suggetions?

Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:12 am

TigerShadow wrote:I think that if anything, Jason is Bruce Wayne/Batman, Monty is Dick Grayson/Nightwing (or Robin), Peter Bourland is Jim Gordon, Connie is Batgirl, Monica Stone is Catwoman, Regis Blackgaard is the Joker, and Bennett Charles is either the Riddler or the Penguin.

how about: Jason as Bruce Wayne/batman, Monty as Nightwing, Matthew as Robin, Connie as Batgirl, Detective Polhaus as Jim Gordon, Katrina as Catwoman, Eugene as the riddler, Wooton and Penny as the Joker and Harley Quinn, Olivia, Jules or Valerire As Poison Ivy, Whit as the Penguin and Wooton's old butler Bradford as Alfred.
Post a reply