Future Parodies

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Actually, no, I main Sonic and Snake, with Toon Link as a secondary. So no, I don't main Captain Falcon.

Ugh! Do you spam that one move where he gets into a ball and attacks the nearest player?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Actually, no, I main Sonic and Snake, with Toon Link as a secondary. So no, I don't main Captain Falcon.
...dude...
I main the same....

Well, I do in Brawl. In SSB4 my main is Bowser, and my secondary is Toon Link, but still.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

TheDoctor wrote:Lucas still deserves better.

Who do you want as Lucas?
P.S. Are you a Lucas main?
Also I don't spam homing attack, although I do camp a lot.

@Kungfunaomi Who do you main in Project M? I main Sonic in Smash 4, with Luigi, Cloud, and Toon Link as secondaries.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:Lucas still deserves better.

Who do you want as Lucas?
P.S. Are you a Lucas main?

@Kungfunaomi Who do you main in Project M? I main Sonic in Smash 4, with Luigi, Cloud, and Toon Link as secondaries.
My siblings have ruled out me using Lucas. I kinda main him too much.
He needs someone special...I'll think about it.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
In Project M I main Bowser and Snake, actually. Snake is good in that one. Oh, and I'll usually end up playing as Captain Falcon because I keep sticking stuff like Ronald McDonald and Batman on him.

-- Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:49 am --

And I just realized imma get kicked off the SS for being way off topic
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'll make a smash topic,
anywho
So any more video game suggestions for Odyssey parodies? I was thinking of doing Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario RPG, and Super Mario Odyssey next, so any character suggetions?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote:I think that if anything, Jason is Bruce Wayne/Batman, Monty is Dick Grayson/Nightwing (or Robin), Peter Bourland is Jim Gordon, Connie is Batgirl, Monica Stone is Catwoman, Regis Blackgaard is the Joker, and Bennett Charles is either the Riddler or the Penguin.
how about: Jason as Bruce Wayne/batman, Monty as Nightwing, Matthew as Robin, Connie as Batgirl, Detective Polhaus as Jim Gordon, Katrina as Catwoman, Eugene as the riddler, Wooton and Penny as the Joker and Harley Quinn, Olivia, Jules or Valerire As Poison Ivy, Whit as the Penguin and Wooton's old butler Bradford as Alfred.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I keep thinking they should do a Peter Pan Spoof, Peter pan could be played by either, Jay, Buck, or Mathew, Wendy could be played by either, Connie, Jules, or Emily.
Last edited by Bananareader on Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I thought of another spoof idea ( which I don't think they will do because the main character pretends to be psychic) would be Psych.
The cast list would be:
Shawn Spencer- Jason Whittaker
Burton Guster- Monty Whittaker
Henry Spencer-Whit
Carlton Lassiter- Detective Polehouse
Juliet O'Hara- Connie, or Tasha
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

For the Peter Pan spoof idea I don't know who would play Captain Hook.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:55 pm
Narnia. Lucy as Lucy. Richard Maxwell as Tumnus. Whit as Aslan. Wooton and Penny as Mr. and Mrs. Beaver.

Odyssey, do it.
I made a list a few years ago of Odyssey to Narnia characters. Here's what I have:
Professor Digory Kirke- Jack Allen
Polly Plummer- Joanne Allen
Susan Pevensie- Jules Kendall
Lucy Pevensie- Lucy Shultz
Mrs. Macready- Mrs. Kramer
Mr. Tumnus- Richard Maxwell
Jadis (the White Witch)- Valerie? Jillian Stemlock?
Mr. and Mrs. Beaver- Wooton and Penny
Rabadash- Professor Aldus Webster
Miraz- Dr. Regis Blackgaard
Eustace Clarence Scrubb- Jay Smouse
Jill Pole- Zoe Grant
Puddleglum- Bernard Walton

I'm not sure who would work for the rest of the Pevensies or as Caspian.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Nice parody Polehaus, I love the Chronicles of Narnia series.
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 pm
Pound Foolish wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:55 pm
Narnia. Lucy as Lucy. Richard Maxwell as Tumnus. Whit as Aslan. Wooton and Penny as Mr. and Mrs. Beaver.

Odyssey, do it.
I made a list a few years ago of Odyssey to Narnia characters. Here's what I have:
Professor Digory Kirke- Jack Allen
Polly Plummer- Joanne Allen
Susan Pevensie- Jules Kendall
Lucy Pevensie- Lucy Shultz
Mrs. Macready- Mrs. Kramer
Mr. Tumnus- Richard Maxwell
Jadis (the White Witch)- Valerie? Jillian Stemlock?
Mr. and Mrs. Beaver- Wooton and Penny
Rabadash- Professor Aldus Webster
Miraz- Dr. Regis Blackgaard
Eustace Clarence Scrubb- Jay Smouse
Jill Pole- Zoe Grant
Puddleglum- Bernard Walton

I'm not sure who would work for the rest of the Pevensies or as Caspian.
Love this!

Peter Pevensie - 100% Ryan Cummings
*Finger guns aggressively*
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I like that, I was just thinking that Adventures in Odyssey should make a Chronicles of Narnia spoof. I was also thinking of Jules Kendell play Susan Pevensie as well. Lucy Shultz as Lucy Pevensie is perfect, Whit as Aslan is also perfect, and so is Bernard as Puddleglum. I did notice that your are missing a few characters such as , Uncle Andrew from the Magician's Nephew, who I was just thinking could be played by Mr. Skint, Prince Rillian and the Lady of the Green Kirtle from the silver chair , and Shasta and Aravis from the Horse and his boy, and Tirian, Puzzle( the donkey), and Shift the Ape from the last battle. I was just thinking maybe Curt Stevens or Morrie Rydell could play Edmund. the Lady of the Green Kirtle could be played by Monica Stone.
Last edited by Bananareader on Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patterson
Strawberry

I think Odyssey should do a sequel episode to Star Trip. My family's been watching a lot of Star Trek TNG lately, so I got an idea.

Edwin as Captain John-Luke Blackgaard

Connie as Counselor Troi, but she only gives terrible relationship advice.

Eugene would make an ideal Data, but we'd need someone else as Data if this were to actually happen(RIP Will Ryan). I think Walter Shakespeare would work alright as Data.

Jason as a health nut parody of Riker: Commander Biker

Penny as Dr Crusher (I'd say Joanne Allen, but considering if Odyssey were actually to do this, we'd need a character with a living voice actor.)

Whit as a Worf spoof. Named Woof or something probably. It sounds weird, but might work surprisingly well with Andre Stokja Whit.

Jules as a Geordi LaForge style character.

Jimmy (or George) as Lt Barclay. Would make a good cameo/throwaway joke.

Wooton or Jay as a chaotic version of Q. Could make a decent villain.