Album 60: Head Over Heels Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Album 60: Head Over Heels Speculation

Album 59 isn't even on the radio, yet they've already released the Album 60 cover and some info.

Here's the cover:

And the description:
Love me . . . love me not? In the world of Odyssey, life’s issues rarely come together without a hitch. For Penny and Wooton, the answer to a marriage proposal leads to even more questions. Will Wooton meet with Penny’s family’s approval? And will Penny believe the best about Wooton even after the evidence seems to pile up against him? Meanwhile, others in town are asking questions of their own: The Parker family wonders if Mom will ever learn how to ride a bike, Whit unexpectedly questions whether his daughter should move to town, and Emily wonders how an unknown hero is thwarting the robberies across town. Throw caution to the wind and find the answers as the folks in Odyssey jump head over heels into the path of truth and discernment.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

In regards to the whole situation with Jana, it would really change the Whittaker landscape if she did move back. She has only been in 5 episodes, and the only notable interaction she's had with Jason was during The Mortal Coil with the first actor to play Jason. Given that Monty was around in 53, Jenny Dowd is the only immediate living Whittaker family we haven't heard mention of in recent years.
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Oh man. I want Jana back so bad now. o.o

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I don't like the way Jana affects whit, yes whit is not perfect and his humanity is important. But I prefer his mistakes like with inventions not fighting with his daughter :(
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

aragtaghooligan wrote:I don't like the way Jana affects whit, yes whit is not perfect and his humanity is important. But I prefer his mistakes like with inventions not fighting with his daughter :(
I agree with Ragtag here. If Jana is no different, I am not looking forward to family quarrels. Although if it brings Monty back, that might redeem it.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Alright, well this sounds interesting. I especially am interested in the whole Jana part...would be nice to see her back but I am not looking forward to more arguments :P
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The only significant arguments were in A Member of the Family. She had just recently gone through a divorce, and that messes with people. Big time. So we must give her a little bit of elbow room with those episodes. When they came back for Christmas in Album 7: On Thin Ice, there was at least one occasion where an argument was fomenting, when Jana cuts it off and says, "Dad, let's not have any arguments this time."

I am all for it. It would be a bold move for the AIO team, especially after stating things as "Connie's potential marriage would change her too much, so we aren't doing it." People often move back to the old home place. This is in no way unrealistic or fantastic. And it could lead to some of the greatest episodes we've seen in years.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

So where did you find that? And do you know when it's coming out?

I'm so exited!
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Vogue wrote:So where did you find that? And do you know when it's coming out?

I'm so exited!
Whom are you asking? If you mean my info, it's from AIO wiki.

According to AIO wiki, it will air on the OAC in December '15, digital download in February '16, and CD in March '16. :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ah, so the thing about getting two albums a year doesn't start until next year. :x
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Ah, so the thing about getting two albums a year doesn't start until next year. :x
Well, they meant for it to count for this year, but they had setbacks, so it'll only be for OAC members. :/
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

If Jana's moving back, that could have something to do with Whit's health...
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Wow! That would be a really big change for Whit; having his daughter and grandson move back. It just seems kind of weird. I wonder what Jason thinks about this?
ClaraOswald wrote:If Jana's moving back, that could have something to do with Whit's health...
Ooh, now I am worried. This seems like the only reason why Jana would want to move to Odyssey. I know that she has wanted to move there before, but why wait until now unless something happened/or was happening to Whit?
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

truAIOfan wrote:Wow! That would be a really big change for Whit; having his daughter and grandson move back.
Just because Jana moves back does not mean that Monty would as well. In fact, I would say that he would not. He is quite independent now, working for the CIA and all, and probably not ready to settle down.
truAIOfan wrote:Ooh, now I am worried. This seems like the only reason why Jana would want to move to Odyssey. I know that she has wanted to move there before, but why wait until now unless something happened?
Or she could have retired. A lot of people move once they retire. (For instance, a couple in our church is going to move to Florida as soon as possible, since the man has just retired.) She would have to have had a job, being a single mother attempting to care for two children, and perhaps once they grew up she just maintained her career.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:
Vogue wrote:So where did you find that? And do you know when it's coming out?

I'm so exited!
Whom are you asking? If you mean my info, it's from AIO wiki.

According to AIO wiki, it will air on the OAC in December '15, digital download in February '16, and CD in March '16. :D
I can not wait that long :(

But thanks for the info!
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Why is Jana [possibly] coming back such a big deal? I never liked her that much honestly. I'm just looking forward to seeing Penny's family.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Wow. I am SO looking forward to this album! It looks so interesting. The plot line with Jana looks really interesting, but I also love the other stories to!
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Did penny ever become a Christian? (sorry, I'm like 3 albums behind.....)

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Yup, she was always a Christian, even during Dr. Trask.
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Oh. I must have been confused

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats