Album 60: Head Over Heels Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Mara
Pistachio

There are two things I have been wanting to know since the Ties That Bind came out that weren't resolved in Taking the Plunge: Whit's health situation and Olivia Parker's Room of Consequence adventure. Anyone think we'll find out more about these two topics in this album?
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Mara wrote:There are two things I have been wanting to know since the Ties That Bind came out that weren't resolved in Taking the Plunge: Whit's health situation and Olivia Parker's Room of Consequence adventure. Anyone think we'll find out more about these two topics in this album?
Hopefully! I'm guessing they both will either be resolved, or touched on. :D
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Whit's health situation? Did something happen in album 59 that I should know about?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I do believe Whit collapsed!
Don;t read unless you want to know what happened to Whit.
Proud K.R.E Member
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Novatom, Mara is referring to Whit collapsing and having to spend time in the hospital in "The Ties That Bind", a plot thread that seems to have been built up from "Life Expectancy" (when Jason starts fussing over Whit's health).
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, I see. That's what I initially thought, but I remembered that I hadn't heard 59 yet, so I thought there might be more.

So does anyone think Whit is going to die or anything?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes. Paul McCusker says he will die of the black death and pass it on to Connie.

Really though, McCusker assures us he won't die and the medical condition won't be very serious. But, he hasn't told us just what it is. In fact, at the time of the interview, he didn't know he would afflict Whit with.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

So just what is the medical condition?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Why would Jana be moving back to town?
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

To be with her sick, elderly father. Duh.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

ClaraOswald wrote:To be with her sick, elderly father. Duh.
O.o :cry: Please...no! I sure hope it isn't because Whit is super sick. I know, eventually he MIGHT have to die, but not now! ;)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

ClaraOswald wrote:To be with her sick, elderly father. Duh.
Pound Foolish wrote:Really though, McCusker assures us he won't die and the medical condition won't be very serious.
:?: does not compute :P
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Really though, McCusker assures us he won't die and the medical condition won't be very serious.
Are you serious? That's... a relief?! That's pretty awesome, though. I don't think it will ever seem weird that he is still living. He's just that kind of character, in my opinion.
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote: He is quite independent now, working for the CIA and all, and probably not ready to settle down.
Monty works for the Secret Service, not the CIA. Different people.
Mara wrote:I have been wanting to know [about] Olivia Parker's Room of Consequence adventure. Anyone think we'll find out more about [that topic] in this album?
Paul McCusker said he was writing a book series where Emily and Matthew go into the ROC and experience the same adventure Olivia did. If he's doing that through a book, I doubt they'll also address it on the audio drama. But maybe they will. Who knows?

I'm not really looking forward to hearing Jana again. One of the most annoying characters on AIO. I dislike her much more than I dislike Emily.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Gooey98 wrote:Paul McCusker said he was writing a book series where Emily and Matthew go into the ROC and experience the same adventure Olivia did. If he's doing that through a book, I doubt they'll also address it on the audio drama. But maybe they will. Who knows?
Then why did they tell us all about Olivia going in there and having some kind of revelatory experience if they were never going to expound upon it in the audio drama? That seems like really sloppy storytelling.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Gooey98 wrote:Monty works for the Secret Service, not the CIA. Different people.
I do apologize for that mistake. My Odyssey knowledge is beginning to blur in some areas, and since the Whittaker family has dabbled in the CIA, NSA, and Secret Service, I suppose I just forgot which one worked in that particular branch.

George M. Cohan's rally cry for the American troops of WWI. One of the most famous historical songs. This song is timeless. If you don't know this one, yikes. (1917)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The speculation can continue now that we have episode titles. Read more here.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Hmm. Cycle of Fear sounds interesting.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I'm pretty sure it will be about Eva and the bike. I have my theories which episode Jana is in too.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

The Official Adventure in Odyssey podcast has something to say about it. And it will be released on the OAclub next month!!
Proud K.R.E Member