What will happen to Odyssey families

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

What will happen to Odyssey families

I would like to hear you opinions on this. I have noticed the families in Odyssey are going 'down hill' so to speak.
hint Emily!
I hope we get more families like the Washington's or the Strausbergs [don't know how to spell it] We have to basic families and no kids excluding Jay that I like! Oh and Buck!
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

The only family is the Parker family and the rest is kids and adults. I definately agree that we need more families in Odyssey and less kids by themselves without known parents.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

The Jones to?!
Proud K.R.E Member
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Micky wrote: We have to basic families and no kids excluding Jay that I like! Oh and Buck!

I feel the same way! Olivia's ok too though.

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Micky wrote:The Jones to?!
I thought of them. They are centered more on the kids though. Do they ever have a scene with just the parents? And I don't really like the parents anyway. Their voices...
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Well with Buck we saw him a lot with Eugene and Katrina as a family dealing with issues of a family. Ties that Bind was devoted to improving family and so will the next album.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

They could of worked with Emily and her family. No seriously they have three main famlies?
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Micky wrote:They could of worked with Emily and her family. No seriously they have three main famlies?
What three main families? The Parkers, the Jones, and who?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

We kinda have Jay and his uncle, Connie, her dad, and Jules. We have Mr. Whitaker and Jason
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Blitz wrote:We kinda have Jay and his uncle, Connie, her dad, and Jules. We have Mr. Whitaker and Jason
They really aren't seen as continuous families.
Novatom wrote:
Micky wrote:They could of worked with Emily and her family. No seriously they have three main famlies?
What three main families? The Parkers, the Jones, and who?
Eugene and Katrina and Buck?
Proud K.R.E Member
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I believe that the Parkers will be given a lot more time in the limelight as a family unit (Praise the Lord.) in the next few albums. Though the Parkers were showcased in Album 51, it was a very weak performance, which contributed to their disappearance from the next few albums. The Meltsners will be shown as they continue to work and adapt to having not only a child, but a teenager, in their household.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I just got through bawling you out about not listening to the Official Podcast, and here you are blasting 51. Sheesh. Though we do dooo at least agree the relaunch is great, let's stick with that.

Yeah, I hope you're right. They deserve it. They can work pretty well as family unit. They have so much energy they apply in such different ways and they bounce off each other in such different directions.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

The Parkers are likely the next to go. U know, unless they keep switching them out. In typical Odyssey, however, there comes a time when they have to go.
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I think at this point we can say this post has been thoroughly disproved. :P I'm glad, we certainly got more of the Parkers like we here say we wanted. Ironically though, now everybody's sick of them. I hope as much as everyone we get more of the Jonses and company. #endtheparkerdynasty
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury