Farewell, Kids of Kidsboro.

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Farewell, Kids of Kidsboro.

Did the Ceiling Fan spoof come true? Have the Kidsboro residents been evicted?

It's been a few albums now since they appeared. It's as if they've been knocked off one by one. Valerie first, then Nelson appeared in fewer and fewer episodes though he continued to pop up from time to time. Now at last, Ryan. As for Kidsboro itself, it hasn't been seen since the relaunch. My theory is Mrs. Kramer is the one who alerted the Health and Safety inspectors.

Of course, they can't have all the characters every album, they only have so many precious episodes per year. Characters often disappear for a while and then show up. As did Mrs. Kramer herself. (Maybe that's why she turned them in, revenge.)

Feel free to talk it up.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I want more Kidsboro! I hope it didn't disappear! I never caught on the characters disappeared!Did they all?
Proud K.R.E Member
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah, I've noticed that too. But I do think it's possible that these characters will show up again.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Actually, I'm glad that Valerire is gone. :)

Jill wasn't in anymore episodes after the Truth Chronicles either;probably because Kelly Stables now plays Olivia Parker.

I hope that Ryan will show up again. In the episodes that he's been in, he has been a calmer,faith-keeping character, that always tries to make the best choices. If he came back,he would be a good influence on Jay or Buck.
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Ooh...now Ryan and Buck might be a character combination I'd like to see! :D
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

truAIOfan wrote: I hope that Ryan will show up again. In the episodes that he's been in, he has been a calmer,faith-keeping character, that always tries to make the best choices. If he came back,he would be a good influence on Jay or Buck.
Yeah, I like having him around as someone who seems to be a bit more mature than the other characters.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

truAIOfan wrote:I hope that Ryan will show up again.
The trouble is, as I noted in another new topic I made, they now have a character called Brian. Which is pretty good hint they're dispatching Ryan. Brian and Ryan. No way anyone could get those names mixed up.
TigerShadow wrote:Ooh...now Ryan and Buck might be a character combination I'd like to see!
Ooh, yes please.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Maybe Brian will be OAC-episode exclusive? It just seems like Adam Wylie is too good an actor and Ryan too interesting a character to let him just drift away like that. :( -clutches at straws-
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

I really hope Ryan comes back too. He is always refreshing because he seems more realistic than alot of the kids.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote:Maybe Brian will be OAC-episode exclusive? It just seems like Adam Wylie is too good an actor and Ryan too interesting a character to let him just drift away like that. :( -clutches at straws-
Yes, AIO bring back Ryan!
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Ryan is one of my favorite characters! Nelson is too. And I think the NONE of them are gone.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I certainly hope you're right. As much as I like Ryan, though, he sometimes seemed like a peg to hang whatever characteristics they needed on him. Today's interest: politics, tinkering, sports. For all that, he's managed to be one of the more engaging, believable characters. The writers employ the most restraint with him instead of making him the butt of the jokes.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

When I think of Ryan, I think of him as a person who is very well grounded in his faith, and who is not afraid to stand up for what he believes. Honestly, I think Olivia would be more likely to slip in her faith than Ryan.

@Pound Foolish= Maybe Ryan is a type of character that can do everything.:)

I hope none of them are gone, too!
Jared DeWhite
Strawberry

Has anybody read the books?
[url=ttps://archive.org/details/OperationNorthwoods]9/11 was an inside job.[/url]
Football is a massive god
Disney is a satanic propaganda spewing company.
Sponsored by iPhone 5nSa
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Ryan kind of always felt kind of like a Jimmy to me... Maybe they'll keep in him as teen? I actually like Valerie. Plus, since's she's Nelson's sister, it'd be pretty hard to get rid of only one. It would be strange to have them around for a little while longer as I feel like they're different AiO "generations" as a lot of the other characters right now and I hate it when the "generations" clash.

(By the way, I read the books.)
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
KeyBladeWarrior
Cookies & Creme

I wouldn't mind so much if they got rid of Nelson and Valerie, but Ryan is one of my all time favorite child characters. He just seems so realistic unlike some other kids they have had over the years. Unfortunately, the AIO team is probably done with him seeing how he hasn't been on for 2 albums and I don't see him being in any of album 59. Hopefully AIO has a few more things to do with him.
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

they aren't different generations though because Matthew tinkers with Nelson and Ryan and Matthew is still a main character
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Ryan's back, at least in the OAC. In the episode lineup for Season 4, he's in the episode "Unfair Game".
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

aragtaghooligan wrote:they aren't different generations though because Matthew tinkers with Nelson and Ryan and Matthew is still a main character
But in a way they are still different generations. When ago came back from hiatus, there were all new families. None of the old were there, and now all of a sudden there have been old characters who happen to still be the same age as our new ones? :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Belle wrote:....and now all of a sudden there have been old characters who happen to still be the same age as our new ones? :P
Can you explain what you mean by that? What older characters are the same age as the current group? Is this referring to the child characters, or to the adult roles?

Huey Lewis's main motivation for his career was to earn the admiration of his wife. (1987)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)