Album 62

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Album 62

Good news guys! I just received word that album 62 is coming out on the OAC in late January! I don't have the official dates yet though.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Actually, Album 62 will start airing on the Club this December. It was seen in a Foley video on Facebook a month or so ago and today, Bob Smithouser posted that it would start in December. The last couple of episodes will arrive in January, but December is definitely the start.

I was worried that it was delayed after reading your post. I'm glad we only have a little over a month left! I am so stoked for this album! I feel it's going to be a great one because everyday AIO fans can finally hear Phil Lollar's new shows and he's written over half of the episodes in it. Plus, I love musicals! \:D/
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh awesome!! Yes I'm so excited for this album as well!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I am terribly jittery with anticipation, a musical is something I've looked forward to hearing my entire life. Though I am slightly disappointed Jason won't be in it, I expect the best of melodies and Will Ryan's singing. :inlove:

"Fathers and Sons" looks good as well, this...Wilson Knox character is suspicious... O.o
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I agree. Something's up. But when I found out that Buck will be Legacy I freaked out. I really want him to sing and play the guitar with Eugene singing and playing the ukulele!!! Or a duet with Jules!! I'm just so excited!

-- Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:19 pm --

YES! Buck is going to sing in the legacy!!! Oh you have no idea how happy that makes me. I've theorized for a long time that he could sing! (Yeah, mostly cause I know Robby can...)