Who Should Come Back Next?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Grady McKay. He was AWESOME!!!!!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

YES! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "if Grady comes back for Wooton's wedding my life will be complete."
Last edited by PennyBassett on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

-screeching-

I never thought of that, oh my gosh. They have to bring back Grady—and hopefully all the McKays! They can't just have something this monumental happen to Wooton and not bring in Grady! Matter of fact, I wanna see him interacting with Penny. Like, you know those TV shows and movies where a single parent doesn't know if they should continue to date/marry their significant other, and their kid decides that the significant other is cool and their parent should be with them? I need Grady to do that (but like, played for laughs because we've already seen it played for drama in "Letting Go").
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

YES! I really want to know how the McKays are doing. Omg Grady and Buck. They could go fishing together!!! Although I don't know who would be older at this point. Maybe they're the same age. Which is really weird to think about. But I think their interaction would be better if Buck was older.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Monica. Monica. Monica. MONICA. MONICA.

Monica must come back.

She will come back.

I will force the writers at gunpoint to bring her back.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Oh my gosh, same! I want her integrated with the main cast. Imagine her being weirdly best friends with Connie, and apologizing to Eugene and Katrina because she never got to, and being like the only one who really "gets" Penny's art, and becoming a Christian, and helping Jason cope with his emotional baggage. Come on, AIO, y'all have Melissa Disney on retainer. Make it happen.

-quietly- I honestly want Monica to come back more than Richard Maxwell -runs for the border-
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:Oh my gosh, same! I want her integrated with the main cast. Imagine her being weirdly best friends with Connie, and apologizing to Eugene and Katrina because she never got to, and being like the only one who really "gets" Penny's art, and becoming a Christian, and helping Jason cope with his emotional baggage. Come on, AIO, y'all have Melissa Disney on retainer. Make it happen.

-quietly- I honestly want Monica to come back more than Richard Maxwell -runs for the border-
Dear goodness, I was thinking of this earlier in the week. As much as I'm curious about Richard's life currently, Jason, I think, could use a little action right now and I'd love hearing a little romantic intrigue.
The actress, Melissa Disney, was in a recent episode and actually enjoyed working alongside Townsend Coleman in the past.
And since the return of the surprise that is Jeff Lewis I've definitely felt Jason seems almost more lonely.
Make it happen Odyssey!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

PennyBassett wrote:YES! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "if Grady comes back for Wooton's wedding my life will be complete.
I never thought of this either. :mad: \:D/ But I have a feeling the thought of bringing Grady back didn't even cross the writers minds since they got rid of him SO EASILY. >_>

ETA: My brother said that apparently two old characters are returning sometimes soon and (name of character in spoiler in case someone actually cares about spoilers)
Marvin
is going to be one of them. Does that mean this characters best friend also could be showing up? 0__0

/me awaits for Tiger to arrive :wacky:
xo eht haiasi-
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ya I just heard about that and I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I just finished the Kidsboro books so this was great news!!!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

VICTORY SCREECH

please let this happen please let this happen marvin is a precious warm cinnamon roll and i adore every fiber of his beautiful being
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

AMEN! Ryan is fantastic too!! Ryan is literally my Odyssey crush and I'm so excited to hear from him again!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Is this enough proof that it is for sure happening?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Belle wrote:Is this enough proof that it is for sure happening?
guys this is the most important thing that's happened to me all day

(are we for sure srs that he's returning to voice marvin? he could be playing a new character, like brandon gilberstadt did)
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

"Old Friends: Marvin Washington (Kendre Berry) and Ryan Cummings (Adam Wylie) learn what it's like to represent Jesus while playing basketball overseas."
The AIO Facebook page posted the photo that Belle sent with this text above it, so I believe that he is for sure coming back to voice Marvin.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

i'M CRYING THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I can't wait until this episode! It's gonna be so good! ^_^
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

MnM wrote:"Old Friends: Marvin Washington (Kendre Berry) and Ryan Cummings (Adam Wylie) learn what it's like to represent Jesus while playing basketball overseas."
The AIO Facebook page posted the photo that Belle sent with this text above it, so I believe that he is for sure coming back to voice Marvin.
Ya and there was a picture of the script and Marvin was one of the characters.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

The ep is called "Unfair Game". I'm so exCITED!! =D

(honestly, I'm 90% sure this episode will literally kill me.)

You wanna know what I wanna hear from my smol son? How Kelly is. I want her to be happy, dadgummit.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

YES. I hadn't thought of that but yes I would LOVE to know how she is! Marvin better mention his little foster sister!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Ooo, what if she's no longer "foster"? What if she's been adopted? =D
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

That would be the BEST!!! I'm assuming she's not though because it sounded like she was going to be put back with her mother soon.