Switch to full style
Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Post a reply

Re: AIO's Future

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Wooton Bassett wrote:I thought so!



haha :)[/quote]

I live in Canada so I can't do the GITS contest anyway. I think it would be awesome to live in Britain.[/quote]
That's wired that Canadians can't join…

Re: AIO's Future

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:49 pm

HannahJ. wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:I thought so!



haha :)


I live in Canada so I can't do the GITS contest anyway. I think it would be awesome to live in Britain.[/quote]
That's wired that Canadians can't join…[/quote]

Yeah. I wish we could.

Re: AIO's Future

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 pm

I live in Canada so I can't do the GITS contest anyway. I think it would be awesome to live in Britain.

That's wired that Canadians can't join…


Yeah. I wish we could.

It elimantes the competition! :twisted: >-D

Re: AIO's Future

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 am

C-guy wrote:
I live in Canada so I can't do the GITS contest anyway. I think it would be awesome to live in Britain.

That's wired that Canadians can't join…


Yeah. I wish we could.

It elimantes the competition! :twisted: >-D


Yes, I think that they should allow Canadians and people over 15 to audition! We should pester them about it, so maybe they will change it.

Re: AIO's Future

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
C-guy wrote:
I live in Canada so I can't do the GITS contest anyway. I think it would be awesome to live in Britain.

That's wired that Canadians can't join…


Yeah. I wish we could.

It elimantes the competition! :twisted: >-D


Yes, I think that they should allow Canadians and people over 15 to audition! We should pester them about it, so maybe they will change it.


They probably wouldn't. The person you'd be auditioning for would be a kid so that's why you'd have to be under 15 and for Canadians I don't know why. But probably to elimanate the compitition like C-guy wrote.

Re: AIO's Future

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Yes, but I am older than 15, and I look really young, and when I talk to people on the phone, they think that I am super young as well. :(

Re: AIO's Future

Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 am

[quote="Godsgirl6153"]Yes, but I am older than 15, and I look really young, and when I talk to people on the phone, they think that I am super young as well. :([/quote
I get to audition next week!!

Re: AIO's Future

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:08 am

HannahJ. wrote:I get to audition next week!!

Why isn't there a tongue-sticking-out smiliey? ;)

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:06 am

Doublem wrote:I hope that by Jason stating that he wants to settle down, he means getting married! :P Maybe to... *cough* Connie Kendall would be good? ;) I should hope so.



Yeah I hope Jason gets married but not really to Connie.

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:41 am

Katerina Meltsner wrote:
Doublem wrote:I hope that by Jason stating that he wants to settle down, he means getting married! :P Maybe to... *cough* Connie Kendall would be good? ;) I should hope so.



Yeah I hope Jason gets married but not really to Connie.


I ditto you, Katrina. (Or Katerina) Jason should not get married to Connie. Look you guys, just because Connie had a crush on Jason in Love is in the Air doesn't mean they should get married!

But, then again, it's kind of set up so they should. I mean, Jason was supposed to get married to Tasha but then he didn't, and Connie was going to get married to Mitch but she didn't. So in a way, the whole thing is set up perfectly! And with the character of Tasha being finished in Accidental Delimna and Mitch being done in Something Old, Something New, maybe Connie and Jason will get married! Not that I want them to, though.

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 am

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:I get to audition next week!!

Why isn't there a tongue-sticking-out smiliey? ;)


I don't know... I wasn't trying to Mash into your face it just was there...

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 am

HannahJ. wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:I get to audition next week!!

Why isn't there a tongue-sticking-out smiliey? ;)


I don't know... I wasn't trying to Mash into your face it just was there...


I know. Just making a joke. :)

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 am

Godsgirl6153 wrote:

I know. Just making a joke. :)


I figured.. Is you sis. auditioning?

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 am

She might, but she isn't sure if she wants to since I can't. She is kinda shy.

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 am

I might, I don't know. I mean, if it were like the Act like Odyssey contest, were you could do it at home, then I might be more inclined to do it. And if (By the very slight chance) I made it to the finalist round, doing it in front of a live audience... I don't know.

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:09 pm

I posted an article on my blog about AIO's future. Check it out using the link in my signature!

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:12 pm

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I posted an article on my blog about AIO's future. Check it out using the link in my signature!



I checked it out. Awesome job.

Re: AIO's Future

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Thanks a lot. I'll be doing more in the future!

Re: AIO's Future

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 am

really, jason is only 30 and connie is abot 21, so its not 2 bad

Re: AIO's Future

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 pm

gablerbage8 wrote:really, jason is only 30 and connie is abot 21, so its not 2 bad


when I think of Jason I picture him in his late 30s or early 40s, but I also picture connie as late 20s early 30s
Post a reply