AIO's Future

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

AIO's Future

So far album 55 has brought up some interesting things that will effect the future of the show.

1. Jason stating that he wants to settle down.
2. Eugene and Katrina not being able to have kids.

What do you think will become of these events? Will Eugene and Katrina eventually have a miracle baby? Or will they foster a child? Will Jason be able to settle down? Would they in Odyssey, or maybe a mini series outside of Odyssey? Discuss.!.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I think the whole thing with Eugene was pretty well set for good in 55, they won't have to give Eugene and Katrina any permanent kids by making them actually give birth, or adopting or anything, but they can still experiment with that chemistry with these kids they'll be babysitting now. I think it's more of a fail-safe, so if people don't like Eugene and Katrina as parents, they can just ditch the kids and now have to worry about anything (which personally, I think is a pretty smart compromise instead of just not ever letting us see what Eugene and Katrina would be like as parents at all). I that eventually, if this works out, They might have a baby or even adopt the kids they're babysitting. I think it really just depends on the fan response to the new kids and how.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I don't think Focus will do a "miracle baby". They said through the episode that Eugene and Katrina were not having a baby. Therefore, I don't think they will have Katrina have a baby. It doesn't seem like something that they'd do. And Paul McCusker, or whoever it was, said they were not going to have a baby. Everything points to them not having a baby.
I think the idea of Jason settling down, finally, is fantastic! Hopefully they'll quit the "secret agent" stuff for a while! ;)
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

I hope that by Jason stating that he wants to settle down, he means getting married! :P Maybe to... *cough* Connie Kendall would be good? ;) I should hope so.
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The age for Connie and Jason would be too different. He's got to be at least 20 years older than her.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Agreed, Bren--though maybe they could try to "Push them together?" ;)
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Bren wrote:The age for Connie and Jason would be too different. He's got to be at least 20 years older than her.
I don't know... I always pictured Jason being 10 yrs older tops. But Connie marrying Jason????? :shock: No just no.
Aaron Wiley wrote:They might have a baby or even adopt the kids they're babysitting. I think it really just depends on the fan response to the new kids and how.
I agree that bringing Kyle and Joy back on occassion would be great. Although why would they adopt them? I mean unless I missed something, they were just being babysat for the weekend. As to the idea of a "miracle baby" i don't like that option either. I do like the idea of Katrina and Eugene being parent-like figures to kids around Odyssey though.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Jason wrote:
Bren wrote:The age for Connie and Jason would be too different. He's got to be at least 20 years older than her.
I don't know... I always pictured Jason being 10 yrs older tops. But Connie marrying Jason????? :shock: No just no.
Aaron Wiley wrote:They might have a baby or even adopt the kids they're babysitting. I think it really just depends on the fan response to the new kids and how.
I agree that bringing Kyle and Joy back on occassion would be great. Although why would they adopt them? I mean unless I missed something, they were just being babysat for the weekend. As to the idea of a "miracle baby" i don't like that option either. I do like the idea of Katrina and Eugene being parent-like figures to kids around Odyssey though.
I think the aio team thinks they got off so easy. Well I say that if Katrina and Eugene can't have a baby, they should adopt one!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

No! Don't say that! You guys are crushing my dreams! :x

:roll:

Seriously though, Jason and Connie should totally be together. That way Whit can be like Connie's Father-In-Law! :D Precious!!! Seriously!
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Jason
Cookies & Creme

C-guy wrote:
Jason wrote:
I think the aio team thinks they got off so easy. Well I say that if Katrina and Eugene can't have a baby, they should adopt one!
It is an idea for them to adopt, and I do think they could consider it, but it may not always be the best solution. I like how they played off it in Child's Play to make for an interesting episode there. I'm sure this opens several episodes down the road.
Doublem wrote:No! Don't say that! You guys are crushing my dreams! :x

:roll:

Seriously though, Jason and Connie should totally be together. That way Whit can be like Connie's Father-In-Law! :D Precious!!! Seriously!
Honestly, I think Jason will end up marrying someone else. I really wouldn't want him to marry Connie because that's be too weird. I mean Jason and Mitch have alike personalities and lifestyles. After her not getting Mitch it'd be weird for her to marry Jason instead. Jason should find someone though. Although for the sake of the show, perhaps both should stay single.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Jason wrote: Jason should find someone though. Although for the sake of the show, perhaps both should stay single.
'egh, maybe. I could see them marrying Jason off, since he isn't as major of a character as Connie.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Aaron Wiley wrote:
Jason wrote: Jason should find someone though. Although for the sake of the show, perhaps both should stay single.
'egh, maybe. I could see them marrying Jason off, since he isn't as major of a character as Connie.
I agree! Jason would be so awesome if he was married! Imagine it! 8-) But Connie isn't his...type. He needs a girl all glam and glitter. An adventurous, willing, mischievous woman who can keep him on track. Connie...isn't that.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Hmmm, you have a point there.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

JoyfulG wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:
I agree! Jason would be so awesome if he was married! Imagine it! 8-) But Connie isn't his...type. He needs a girl all glam and glitter. An adventurous, willing, mischievous woman who can keep him on track. Connie...isn't that.
Gasp! I'd say Jason is a pretty major character, just at the moment they've been selective about his use.. I think a lot of the time, Odyssey tends to create "perfect matches" that are almost exactly the same... So Idk, Jason should settle with someone who can handle adventure, but at the same time have her own separate personality. Connie and Mitch were a seemingly good match. Penny and Wooton are too alike to realistically be a good couple.. I think someone like the lady in Best Laid Plans would be a good fit for Jason.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I thought so, just didn't know how to put it into words. Maybe cautious, and knows how to handle Jason when he doesn't think. Something like that. ;) What lady? Monica?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

JoyfulG wrote:I thought so, just didn't know how to put it into words. Maybe cautious, and knows how to handle Jason when he doesn't think. Something like that. ;) What lady? Monica?
:shock: No... Best Laid Plans was the only episode she was in. Amy was her name.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Jason wrote:
JoyfulG wrote:I thought so, just didn't know how to put it into words. Maybe cautious, and knows how to handle Jason when he doesn't think. Something like that. ;) What lady? Monica?
:shock: No... Best Laid Plans was the only episode she was in. Amy was her name.
Amy, who's that?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

JoyfulG wrote:
Jason wrote:
Amy, who's that?
Amy is the lady that Jason meets in Best Laid Plans. She has a boy named Josh. Jason's car broke down and he spent a while at their house while he waited for Eugene to pick him up.
LightingLivingstone
Vanilla

Jason wrote:So far album 55 has brought up some interesting things that will effect the future of the show.

1. Jason stating that he wants to settle down.
2. Eugene and Katrina not being able to have kids.

What do you think will become of these events? Will Eugene and Katrina eventually have a miracle baby? Or will they foster a child? Will Jason be able to settle down? Would they in Odyssey, or maybe a mini series outside of Odyssey? Discuss.!.
I think album 55 sets up a perfect storyline for Buck to return and Eugene and Katrina eventually adopting him. I don't think the writers would show Katrina so sympathetic toward Buck in the Green Ring if she wasn't going to eventually help him improve his life. It wouldn't look good for the writers to leave Buck at the end of album 53 with what looks like no perminant home when, the the perfect home is right in Odyssey with Eugene and Katrina. Buck is the perfect age for the writers to allow his character to grow by learning from Eugene and Katrina, then possibly in a couple of years he could head off to college (do I hear spin off!;) ).Since who knows how long Will Ryan will be able to continue as the voice of Eugene, I think it would be best to let Eugene be a father for a short time before Eugene has to leave the show. And since Buck said he's never really had a mother, what better person to be his mother than Katrina who with her tuturing experience would be able to be a perfect mom right away!
EPPD
Strawberry

What happened to Buck Oliver? He just like dissapeared to jail.
Maybe Eugene & Katrina will adopt Buck. You think?

Anyone with me on this? :)