AIO's Future

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
EPPD
Strawberry

I see Eugene and Katrina adopting a kid down the road
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

EPPD wrote:What happened to Buck Oliver? He just like dissapeared to jail.
Maybe Eugene & Katrina will adopt Buck. You think?

Anyone with me on this? :)
I could possibly see that, or at least fostering him for a while.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Aaron Wiley wrote:
EPPD wrote:What happened to Buck Oliver? He just like dissapeared to jail.
Maybe Eugene & Katrina will adopt Buck. You think?

Anyone with me on this? :)
I could possibly see that, or at least fostering him for a while.

I hope not. Buck & Eugene = Trouble. :|
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Doublem wrote: I hope not. Buck & Eugene = Trouble. :|
Which would make for some interesting episodes, don't you think? Conflict is what makes life interesting.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I think Connie and Jason aren't that far apart maybe 3,4 or 5 years older he was the Baby of the Family!
She has liked him in the passed and they are right for each other and I bet Mitch will never come back so Connie and Jason would be Perfect!!
I think Eugene and Katrina will adopt or have a Miracle Baby!! If not thats fine 2..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

I could see Eugene and Katrina adopting mabye Buck or Sue? But, it is too crazy too be true though so I'm not hoping much being as that Buck is so old and Sue is in England. But, it still would be cool to see Buck and Sue back. As for Buck, I think that he and Mr. Skint will appear later on in a new album.
Emuman
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Emuman wrote:I could see Eugene and Katrina adopting mabye Buck or Sue? But, it is too crazy too be true though so I'm not hoping much being as that Buck is so old and Sue is in England. But, it still would be cool to see Buck and Sue back. As for Buck, I think that he and Mr. Skint will appear later on in a new album.
Why would they adopt Sue? They don't even know her, do they?
~Doublem

Reddo
Strawberry

For all those talking about Connie and Jason getting married you need to remember that Paul said in a podcast Connie wouldn't get married until after Eugene and Katrina have a baby. Eugene and Katrina can't have a baby, So Connie will not get married.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Reddo wrote:For all those talking about Connie and Jason getting married you need to remember that Paul said in a podcast Connie wouldn't get married until after Eugene and Katrina have a baby. Eugene and Katrina can't have a baby, So Connie will not get married.
Deductive reasoning at it's finest. Besides, I don't think people REALLY want Connie to get married. It would change the core of who her character is too much.
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Aaron Wiley wrote:
Reddo wrote:For all those talking about Connie and Jason getting married you need to remember that Paul said in a podcast Connie wouldn't get married until after Eugene and Katrina have a baby. Eugene and Katrina can't have a baby, So Connie will not get married.
Deductive reasoning at it's finest. Besides, I don't think people REALLY want Connie to get married. It would change the core of who her character is too much.
Personally, I think they shouldn't have had Eugene marry. I have to be honest, since having him marry Katrina, it sure does change his character. He's not nearly as geeky, nerdy, and/or fun as he was before. :| Having Connie marrying might be even more disastrous! I know, I know, I just said that I did want Connie to marry before, but my opinion changes on the matter each time. I suppose I like to imagine Connie getting married, but would I really want her to? :?:

Probably not.
~Doublem

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think Eugene marrying Katrina was an amazing idea. She brought balance to his life and understood him, whereas no one else did. Except Whit, occasionally. Also, when Leonard stayed at their home, Katrina made him feel welcome and part of the family, despite his 20 year absence. If those at home scenes would not have had Katrina, they would have been really really awkward.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I would like to hear from the Whit's End in Connelsville
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Wooton Bassett wrote:I would like to hear from the Whit's End in Connelsville
I think they mentioned that they may send some adventures that way sometime. It's not like it's disappeared or anything, it's just that they haven't done an episode over there in a while.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Have they even mentioned Whits end connelsville since novacom? who is running the shop?
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

EugeneforPresident wrote:Have they even mentioned Whits end connelsville since novacom? who is running the shop?
I think Ed Washington is running it.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
EugeneforPresident wrote:Have they even mentioned Whits end connelsville since novacom? who is running the shop?
The last we heard Ed Washington is the manager, but we haven't heard from that shop since the hiatus.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:
The last we heard Ed Washington is the manager, but we haven't heard from that shop since the hiatus.
I sure hope it comes back soon.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Here's an interesting tidbit for y'all. On another article Aaron Wiley posted a picture of Janet Waldo in the recording studio from AIO Facebook and a quote from her saying that Whit, Connie, Jason, and Joanne were talking in an Album 56 episode, meaning ( Drum roll, please.) Joanne will be back!!! Or at least that's how it sounds.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jason
Cookies & Creme

The Old Judge wrote:Here's an interesting tidbit for y'all. On another article Aaron Wiley posted a picture of Janet Waldo in the recording studio from AIO Facebook and a quote from her saying that Whit, Connie, Jason, and Joanne were talking in an Album 56 episode, meaning ( Drum roll, please.) Joanne will be back!!! Or at least that's how it sounds.
Yup and she's gonna be in the same episode where Jason returns to Odyssey.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Here's an interesting tidbit for y'all. On another article Aaron Wiley posted a picture of Janet Waldo in the recording studio from AIO Facebook and a quote from her saying that Whit, Connie, Jason, and Joanne were talking in an Album 56 episode, meaning ( Drum roll, please.) Joanne will be back!!! Or at least that's how it sounds.
Yup and she's gonna be in the same episode where Jason returns to Odyssey.
ALRIGHT! I can't wait.