#57 "A Call To Something More" Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

OJ, Gary Locke even draws Connie with a mysteriousness flat upper body. As Mr. Thinker said, it's an odd liberty on his part, probably to try and make things extra kid-friendly. (Unnecessarily.)
Connie's mom hasn't even been in any episodes. Not only has she never once appeared since the relaunch, she wasn't anywhere in 50. Can you imagine AIO bringing June back and then immediately killing her? "Hi, my name is June, and I'm dead."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:OJ, Gary Locke even draws Connie with a mysteriousness flat upper body. As Mr. Thinker said, it's an odd liberty on his part, probably to try and make things extra kid-friendly. (Unnecessarily.)
Connie's mom hasn't even been in any episodes. Not only has she never once appeared since the relaunch, she wasn't anywhere in 50. Can you imagine AIO bringing June back and then immediately killing her? "Hi, my name is June, and I'm dead."
But she doesn't appear in the episode, and bill does, and life expectancy means death and it's about connie, It's a possibility that june COULD die
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Hey, PF, I believe your the only one to notice that (Or at least your the 1st to point it out).... O.o
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Imagine if Gary Locke was reading this right now...
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:OJ, Gary Locke even draws Connie with a mysteriousness flat upper body. As Mr. Thinker said, it's an odd liberty on his part, probably to try and make things extra kid-friendly. (Unnecessarily.)

Honestly I think it's a moot point, what Shona actually looks like.
The picture is more so of Jules(?) we don't really know an age of Jules and she could be younger than Shona. The resemblance to Shona is
Also, it's not necessary to put emphasis in that region in a children's illustration. Honestly that is my least concern about the picture. Looking forward to a better quality pic. As far as Connie is concerned, I guess I never really thought about it. However, I do think that it's not necessary for there to be a focus towards that area in artwork directed for children.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's also not necessary to make a race of genderless-mutants because some artist thinks kids can't handle things being drawn the way they seem them every single day in real life.
Gary Locke is amazing. The fact remains, this part of his style is questionable. It's not a big deal, but it's true.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I THINK jules could accually be bill's caretaker. and this is probably wrong, but she could be his girlfriend. (HORRERS)

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Shona Bill's girlfriend!?
Ha ha ha! "Oh, Billy, I know I'm only a tween. But oh, I love you! As deeply as the deepest ocean and adoringly as a mother bird to her chicks, I love you!"
Skylerbuck
Chocolate Chip

No, Jules would not be his girlfriend
I'm an admin on http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Main_Page, come check us out
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Shona Bill's girlfriend!?
Ha ha ha! "Oh, Billy, I know I'm only a tween. But oh, I love you! As deeply as the deepest ocean and adoringly as a mother bird to her chicks, I love you!"
Haha!! Oh wait... I could actually hear Shona say that. O.o
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Shona Bill's girlfriend!?
I was kinda thinking that was a bit rediculas. who's the idiot who posted that anyway. Oh it was me :cry: :roll:

Reddo
Strawberry

let the speculation end, summaries are up at the wiki: http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_57
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It looks like a pretty good season. The episodes I'm personally most excited for are: "Your Servant Is Listening", (Nathan Hoobler is almost always reliable and it'll be nice to see Lucia again) "The Friend Formula", (an absolutely hilarious concept that I sincerely hope Bob Hoose can pull off) and "Life Expectancy" (should be on everyone's list; it's obviously the most exciting of the episode concepts, if not nessecarily the best). Not all the slice-of-life stuff looks awesome, (I'm not a huge fan of putting two stories in one episode, and they're doing that a lot this season) but the only one I have "low" expectations for is "Big Trouble Under the Big Top". Overall, I think AIO has gotten back on sure footing since the relaunch.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Woot!
Vanilla

I've seen this suggestion before, and I think this is reasonable...
My guess is that Shona is Connie's stepsister...as in, Mr. Kendall's daughter.
Reddo
Strawberry

Woot! wrote:I've seen this suggestion before, and I think this is reasonable...
My guess is that Shona is Connie's stepsister...as in, Mr. Kendall's daughter.
I've been saying that since it was recorded last year and I'm still sticking to it
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Reddo wrote:I've been saying that since it was recorded last year and I'm still sticking to it

Now, which woman did he have this child with? There were so many women he dated/married, I kind of lose track.... :)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Reddo
Strawberry

The Old Judge wrote:
Reddo wrote:I've been saying that since it was recorded last year and I'm still sticking to it

Now, which woman did he have this child with? There were so many women he dated/married, I kind of lose track.... :)
probably one we haven't met yet
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:

I'd think May or a different woman we haven't heard yet.
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I am getting very excited The first one airs on Saturday. I can't wait but I guess I have to :(
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

dolphinlovr4ever wrote:I am getting very excited The first one airs on Saturday. I can't wait but I guess I have to :(
The digital download comes out before then, so you wouldn't have to wait as long :)